Some help, please? [Entrances and CS]

Hello, I just signed up, hoping I can get a bit of help with park building Smile.

First: Do you have to use a Park Entrance? As in one of the given structures. I see a lot of users have their own entrance buildings but I can't make that work on it's own without an entrance concealed in it, is that what people do or am I missing something?

Second: What are the most common, well-made CS packages that people use for amazing entrance areas/buildings? I keep seeing things like archways and double glass doors and wondering where they're from.
FIRST: You can have a custom entrance but peeps will just randomly pop up every where.

Second: J-Cats Steelworx is popular

hope this helps. Smile
You can find ALL of the CS here: http://www.rct-theme-world.de/rct-liste/...e-list.htm
A few more questions :P I tried testing some buildings and got confused.

Do peeps use doors? or do they need a gap?

How do you get floors in buildings for peeps to walk on, does it have to be a path? If it is a path then you can't build walls on the inside edge so that doesn't seem right.
Actually, you need a cheat to build a path in a building (depending on how the building was made).
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Really? I've seen lots of videos where people have things like restaurants though, and things like ATM's inside buildings. How does the cheat work.. ?
M Brookes

CS wall should be able to go right by the path
You name a peep M Brookes (In case it wasn't clear when T-coaster said it)
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Jan 1, 2010, 09:39 PM)G-Force Wrote: You name a peep M Brookes (In case it wasn't clear when T-coaster said it)

ops...
Brilliant, thank you both for your help Biggrin *Goes to try it out*

Edit: .. upon trying out my new scenario, I realised my entrance was back to front.

*headdesk*
^ Your welcome, BTW some of the park entrances are tricky getting the front and the back thing. Now I'm confused. :s lol