Ardy's RCT2 park competition

Update 2:
-----------

It's me, again Biggrin

avocado, after starting this RCT2-Park, i cant find an end/break.
Because i had some ideas for the whole park and before i forget anything i build it Smile

That's what came out, the next Coaster for my Water/Exotic Themingarea.
And yeah, Water -> Blue/Wet -> "MANTA" is it

Inspiration comes not from the B&M Flyer @ SeaWorld Orlando
(on RCT2 Flying-Coaster have no Looping -> no Pretzel-Loop possible without any hacking)

Side-Info:
Best Pretzel-Loop with RCT-2 is build by using trackparts from four (4) different Coasters and hack it together with the "8-Cars-Trainer"

My Manta is build more after the LIM (MackRides GmbH) one @ Seaworld SanDiego.
You see this if you take a look at the Station & Transfertrack Building Smile
The Layout is an mirror-image of the real one and on some points inacurate -> only inspirated not an Re-Creation.
I used the "Looping-Coaster" because the "Giga-Track" hasn't the "shuttle-launch" option!
The Launch-Speed is 78 km/h, an Reason why i banked all curves, up & downhill parts that are possible, to avoid high Lateral-G's

First, start-up with the Results:

It's not to bad for an Looping-Coaster with, what an suprise, NO Looping Eek
You see/read/hear right, NO Inversion. It's more an Coaster for the whole Family, because anyone at any Age want to have Fun Smile

On the leftside right after the exit path this small Building covers the restroom & first-aid.
Allways importent to have these building on each coaster to avoid vomit Biggrin

Next, an Overview of "Manta":

Close-Up Entrance:

Did you see my little attempt to create an "Manta-Scupture"? Tongue
The coaster itself is made for Familys, so an Big-Sculpture for the kids was maybe an nice idea.

Close-Up Splash-& Rockpart:

Different Angle Splash- & Rockpart:

I thought i need some "Manta Flyer" Style so i build the Splash-Effect from him.
I dont know if the SanDiego one have Water-Effects, too?!
A small Waterfall and some flamingos makes this part more interesting.
Some "Rockwork", yeah RCT-2 rockwork look like RCT-1 rockwork, but Ardy give me not really much options to build better rocks Tongue (recolorable Fruit-Drops from another theme were great to make more realistic rocks)

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed it Smile

Next Coaster for the "Nature & Greenish Area" would be an GCI-Woody Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Wow! Great job!
[Image: Ardy.png]
Update 3a:
------------

Hello and welcome back to the beautiful Boonesville Amusement Park.
What could make an Park better than an Big Woody!
So Cheleste contacts the Guys from GCI (Great-Internatinal-Coaster) and tell them, that Boonesville needs an huge, fast and intense Coaster for the "Nature" Themed Area.

After some weeks of Brainstorming the first Impressions coming and two weeks later the first Trackpiece could be build.
The Inspiration about come from "Renegade @ Valleyflair" and so it's not and suprise that this one has the GCI typical "twisted" First-Drop.
Some Airtime Hills, Twists and Turns makes this Layout unique and give an high intense flair.

What we missing is an name, so the choice fell on: "RISING NATURE"

The following screens are made after the last trackpiece was build and the test runs are finished.
So pls forgive me, that there are no Trees and other "nature" vegetation around the track.
Only some terraformed hills and a small pond are there. The Transfertrack Building is on the way, maybe in 1-2 days this structure will arrive Boonesville Smile

We start with an Overview & Results:

As you can see, a good way to the 9 Exitement. Maybe with all the Trees and the missing Scenary we could make it over 9.

Next, the Station and Q-Line:

You will see, that "Rising Nature" have the same Station-Interaction like "Renegade", also most of the Layout was close to it. Only differents is the Lifthill, on Renegade he goes "diagonal" to the station.
About the Limitations in RCT2 and for the whole look, i used the normal lifthill angle.
Additional to this is the thing, that the twisted first-drop were not possible to build if the lifthill were diagonal.

Backside Station & Transfertrack:

The On-Ride-Photo at the end of the Track? Yeah, because i want to have one, but if you look closer to the Overview, you will see, that there is NO straight, non banked piece on the track to have the GCI-Style.
So the only way to build this, was to integrate it into the final breaks.
When the Transfer-Building comes these Days, it's coverd Tongue

Close-Up Twisted-First-Drop:

I don't know what say about it, i love it Biggrin. I hope you, too.

Close-Up Outback-Turn:

What runs away, should runs back! Right? Wink

Close-Up Lifthill:

What are an bunch of Wooden-Supports. I think it's massive enough to hold the Train there, right on the track Smile

That was the "short" Preview about this Masterpiece of GCI "Rising Nature"

Don't forget, it's not finished jet and the whole look about this could be much nicer when all the Trees and Bushes are growen up. Also same Franchise-Shops and Restrooms would be build in the next few Weeks (Days)

Lg Cheleste
I'm In The Contest!
Cheleste--
You based that off my favourite woodie! even at my home park!
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
(Mar 20, 2014, 11:28 PM)the-big-cheese Wrote: Cheleste--
You based that off my favourite woodie! even at my home park!
Well, than i will hope, that you like my "extended" Version about it Smile
I thought that this GCI-Woody needs some real looking Supports, so i started the first time an RCT2-CSO work.
And everyone that fully supported an Woody in in RCT3 knows that this takes so much time.
Currently i'm done with 50% of custom supports. It's really hard to work with only isometric view and four angles Smile.
Maybe, if i finshed it, i'll enter "build-it" Tongue

An little Preview-Pic how it could be looking in the end:

Lifthill & Firstdrop with Tunnelparts (custom supportet with CSO's)

Lg Cheleste
Great job!
(Mar 19, 2014, 06:58 PM)Ardy Wrote: chimalion, are you working on it? I haven't heard anything from you.

Oh! Sorry, I'm recreating Six Flags Great America (Goliath will not be included).
I need a new signature.
ok, great!
I'm will not use the Bonnesville Park entrance, because I don't have Wacky Worlds.
I need a new signature.