no limits 1 or 2?

i have been using rtc3 to make coasters for a few months and i can get some good stuff out of it, BUT it is quite limited in what you can do.
to get my creation juices flowing fully, i am thinking of getting no limits but im not sure which one. logic would say 'get the second' but which is better?
I say: buy NL2 because it's better, it has way more better graphics and it's easier than NL1.
In NL2 you can add flatrides and add more coasters into a park instead of 1. You can even walk through it!

I got both of them so believe me when I say 2 is better.

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

guess i will get no limits 2 then. just need to find out if my laptop can run it
Specifications are not very high though :O

Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

really? i was expecting something pretty intensive with all the detail and the graphics
I thought nolimits two would look better than it ended up to be, looks like no limits 1 with better textures.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Yeah Ardy is right. But there is still some difference between the graphics. Actually pretty much difference :P.

Check out my stuff

either way, they both look pretty realistic
No Limits 2. Its more powerful, and easier to use.