RCT3 help it loads but doesn't work

Start>Right Click Computer>Properties

Ardy Wink
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Mar 19, 2014, 01:58 PM)dancemommer Wrote: …..
it is a full version of rtc3 platinum edition. it has worked before numorous times its just been a couple of weeks since i last played. i tried it with diffrent compatbilities modes after multiple attempts with the same thing happening.
…..

This is good news – it’s worked before on that system. This means the game installed O.K. was working fine for a time and then something changed. That could be settings you’ve changed, something new you’ve installed that’s reconfigured something else, or if you’ve installed new hardware (got a new graphics card for example) then that’s other changes to consider. Perhaps there’s been a major influx of custom content into your RCT3 Program Files folder although I’ve not yet heard of this causing the white-screen problem. Can you remember what changed between the time the game ran O.K. and the time it began to run in white-screen?

Do you get a message while the game freezes in white-screen? Does the game actually freeze in white-screen or can you go ahead and open a park anyway?

Does the menu appear with a white screen in place of the slideshow or does the white screen take up the entire RCT3 window? When this happens how do you end the RCT3.exe process?

Also, if it ran fine without changing compatability settings before why did you choose to change them later, or did you change them after the problem started in an attempt to solve the white-screen issue?

(Mar 19, 2014, 01:58 PM)dancemommer Wrote: …..
also the problem with reinstalling is that i dont know the login and password the person used or the site they downloaded it from

It would be helpful if you would share with us what it is you need a log-in and password for. If you are needing to know the site they downloaded it from can we assume you don’t have your own copy to re-install from? Also if you got this information from them before why can’t you get it from them now?

(Mar 19, 2014, 03:15 PM)dancemommer Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2014, 02:46 PM)Ardy Wrote: …..
What are your system specifications and operating system?

just my luck. i have no idea

Most of us don’t have any idea until we need the information. Assuming your system is PC and not MAC, you can follow Ardy’s suggestion for the basics, or you can open Help and Support and do a search for System Information. That will show you the specifications of your machine in more detail.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.