RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 is finally coming after 10 years!

Great stuff, Chester. Thanks for sharing.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I think the PC version will be much better then we expect, the mobile version is seriously casting a shadow down on the title. On5 games is developing RCT4M, but I don't think they have the experience, money, or resources to develop the next PC title. Oddly, RCT4M hasn't been mentioned on Atari's website, and the trailer was not even uploaded on their official channel.

Everyone thinks Atari is developing this game for mobile, when On5 is doing all of the work, it even clearly says in the copyrights on the Roller Coaster Tycoon website that Atari is just publishing the game, not developing it.
(Mar 20, 2014, 02:39 PM)TC8950 Wrote: I think the PC version will be much better then we expect, the mobile version is seriously casting a shadow down on the title. On5 games is developing RCT4M, but I don't think they have the experience, money, or resources to develop the next PC title. Oddly, RCT4M hasn't been mentioned on Atari's website, and the trailer was not even uploaded on their official channel.

Everyone thinks Atari is developing this game for mobile, when On5 is doing all of the work, it even clearly says in the copyrights on the Roller Coaster Tycoon website that Atari is just publishing the game, not developing it.

Signal boosting that.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Mar 19, 2014, 07:44 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: Everyone in the comments want it to be like RCT1 and 2. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY RCT1 YOU ASSHOLES.
lol andrew thats why they released an RCT4M so the RCT2 lovers would love it. BUt for gamers like mme im going for TPS or RCT4
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(