Hello community :)

Hey there. Smile My name is Dustin, I'm 19 years old. I'm very glad there are still peeps who play RCT and RCT2 - since I don't like RCT3, even though I have it with 'Wild!' and 'Soaked!'. I just got disappointed on how RCT then looked in 3D and to get used to it first. I didn't like it either when I learned it. The only thing I liked about RCT3 was that you can watch the ride through the guest view.
Since my big brother liked it and still plays it today, I gave it to him with the 2 expansions.

I found this site by searching custom scenery for RCT2. After a few months now I decided to sign up and share my own built rides, too. Smile

Many years ago I played RCT (without expansions) and nowadays I only still play RCT2, but since I haven't got the first game anymore I want to get it for my birthday via Ebay. Totally RollerCoaster ... I only have the XBOX version of this game with AA and LL / CF, but I want it for PC since I like it more to play simulation games with a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller.
Additionaly, it was just epic.

I hope that you are not the kind of peeps who think only rides with custom scenery are good. I like the original scenery much more. And most of the time I build the rides complete without scenery.

Hope for some nice sharing and criticism. Smile
Welcome Dustin Smile

Haha, yeah the Coaster-Cam/Peep-View was the only thing that i liked too in RCT3 Tongue

Rides/Coasters without any Scenary? Well, can be clean and tidy. Biggrin
You won't have an shrub/tree in the way that can disturb the view of your creation, huh Tongue

Welcome again, have a nice time

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!