Mr. Freeze

Welcome lads to a ride you'll never forget, sponsored by Snowy's Ice cream.

[Image: 200px-Ourgovernor.jpg]
Ha! Can you underestimate the power of Mister Freeze?!

Dare you ride it?! Good luck getting back out....
because you'll ride it all over......
BACKWARDS!!!!!!

Okay, now that the menacing part is over, this project is part of DC Comics park, a new park by yours truly. Anyhow, this is the first coaster. I hope you like it and don't really take me that seriously. Please comment, I love to hear feedback. Thanks!
- Slurpee_Man
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

woah
nice
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Might I suggest using supports besides the Arrow supports for the corkscrew? Otherwise, it's cool.
I need a new signature.
WOAH! I love this!
(Apr 7, 2014, 07:10 PM)richardye1 Wrote: woah
nice
Thank you!
(Apr 7, 2014, 07:47 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Might I suggest using supports besides the Arrow supports for the corkscrew? Otherwise, it's cool.
I have no Idea how to support without the old - spice corkscrew supports. Thank you!
(Apr 8, 2014, 11:35 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: WOAH! I love this!
Thank you very much!
Wow, three comments from three of my best friends on this site. Thanks! I truly appreciate it!
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

It looks a bit undersupported on some parts, and I agree that it needs different corkscrew supports. There are plenty of more realistic ways to do it if you mess around with the supporting and connector sets. The foliage is too repetitive and there needs to be some form of ground schrubbery and it would be especially nice to see some rocks and pebbles.
I agree with TheMaxter.

The foliage not really fits to an ice/cold/freezy coaster and the corkscrew support looks horrible against the good looking other supports. Undersupported i think no, maybe above on the cobra-roll one support on eachside were an option.
My problem is, i cant see the "freezy" atmosphere in the screens. The colors of the coaster are more "greenish" than "iceblue". Maybe an problem that you upload the screens without useing any auto-options in an graphicprogram? Because all RCT3-Screens have an better look if you use the autocontrast and color-adjustment options. I made this on all screens here and than i can saw an "ice-blue" colored coaster Wink
Maybe the supportcolor i would change, because track and supports in the same color could be look a little bit boring. I think, for scenary "Weber's Ice-Cavern"-CSO were an perfectly choice for an underground part on it.

Besides of all that, it looks not bad Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Thanks for the tips. I've changed a lot. Major refurbishment for you guys. Pics!! Smile

I'm finished and excited. Maybe a build it entry? I don't know, maybe ... Smile Anyhow, I have 2 new coasters I'm working on, one is called "Air 101" and the other "Manta." Manta is a B&M flying and Air 101 is an Intamin blitz. Both are in the same park with one CFR. Park will be released sometime next month maybe, this month, maybe, I dunno. Anyhowwwwwwwwwwwww, see you guys later!!!

Slurpee_Man

Awesome Slurp! Maybe support the two half corkscrews on the cobra roll, other that that HAVE YOU GOT YOUR SELF A COASTER!!! Smile
I agree with rccoa coasters in the fact of the cobra-roll supports, they one more, on each side for the corkscrew part Smile

I like the new track colors, this blue re-texture with the white in it looks icey!

The Station looks 4-6m to high in my opinion.
Lower down both roof heights and add the same blue-roof additional to the Entrance-Exit area, so that they are covered, too.
After that i think the station looks better (or more realistic), but its only my subjective opinion Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!