Vote for your favorite track! Round 164

^ The foliage was a bit repetitive, it was not very well themed. Unlike Ludic' and 300. That is why. I might have to go with Ludic' because of that inversion, but 300's turnaround makes it hard to decide.

- Slurpee_Man
P.S. NCS Ravens, Ludic' is not half - finished work![/size]
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Apr 21, 2014, 05:29 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: ^ The foliage was a bit repetitive, it was not very well themed.

P.S. NCS Ravens, Ludic' is not half - finished work![/size]

It is half finished work, I agree with NCS ravens. If you see the first screenshot, the turn before the brake run is not supported, and other parts aren't supported either.

ALSO, ARE YOU CRAZY??? IT IS TOTALLY THEMED OVER EASTER!!!!! DUH!!!!!!! Angry
I need a new signature.
Got to love a well themed B&M hyper coaster, 300: The Ride gets my vote.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I guess alot of people like KoasterKing's first entry. Confused I like it too, but I can't vote.
I need a new signature.
This is why I don't like Build it's that Chimalion enters. I'm not trying to be biased, I think his coasters are good, don't get me wrong. The thing is, when a lot of people vote for a coaster that isn't his. He throws a temper tantrum, and begins to beg for people to vote for him. That is sickening, come on, it's a competition. Like Panda Coasters said earlier, life is full of competitions, and you can't expect them all to fall in your lap. For example, in Build it Round 160. When Tatsu was losing to Ares in the forums, Chim, you began to rave and rant about how you feel like a slug, and how everybody is against you on this blog and doesn't want you to win.
That's ridiculous. In my opinion, I feel Tatsu didn't deserve to win, and that people just voted for you, because they were just sick and tired of your moaning on the forums.
Road to Easter isn't one of your best coasters. You still have a lot of work to do, if you want to become a better coaster designer.
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
(Apr 22, 2014, 07:27 AM)Freddy Kreuger Wrote: This is why I don't like Build it's that Chimalion enters. I'm not trying to be biased, I think his coasters are good, don't get me wrong. The thing is, when a lot of people vote for a coaster that isn't his. He throws a temper tantrum, and begins to beg for people to vote for him. That is sickening, come on, it's a competition. Like Panda Coasters said earlier, life is full of competitions, and you can't expect them all to fall in your lap. For example, in Build it Round 160. When Tatsu was losing to Ares in the forums, Chim, you began to rave and rant about how you feel like a slug, and how everybody is against you on this blog and doesn't want you to win.
That's ridiculous. In my opinion, I feel Tatsu didn't deserve to win, and that people just voted for you, because they were just sick and tired of your moaning on the forums.
Road to Easter isn't one of your best coasters. You still have a lot of work to do, if you want to become a better coaster designer.

Says the person who said this when Tatsu won: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​​ TATSU WON!
HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN, THIS WASN'T NEAR THE REAL THING, THIS SUCKED. WHOEVER VOTED FOR THIS PIECE OF orange COASTER IS A BRAIN DEAD SUCKER.

THIS WEBSITE IS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >Frown"

Why can't you tell the truth??? The REAL slurpees! is nicer than that.
I need a new signature.
300- I really like the scenery that was added.
Ludic- Very well done.
Easter- It looks really good and would fit in a park very well.
Frostbite- It would be better if scenery was added.

My Vote: Ludic. The ride fits it's definition very well as being playful.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Apr 22, 2014, 08:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2014, 07:27 AM)Freddy Kreuger Wrote: This is why I don't like Build it's that Chimalion enters. I'm not trying to be biased, I think his coasters are good, don't get me wrong. The thing is, when a lot of people vote for a coaster that isn't his. He throws a temper tantrum, and begins to beg for people to vote for him. That is sickening, come on, it's a competition. Like Panda Coasters said earlier, life is full of competitions, and you can't expect them all to fall in your lap. For example, in Build it Round 160. When Tatsu was losing to Ares in the forums, Chim, you began to rave and rant about how you feel like a slug, and how everybody is against you on this blog and doesn't want you to win.

Says the person who said this when Tatsu won: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​​ TATSU WON!
HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN, THIS WASN'T NEAR THE REAL THING, THIS SUCKED. WHOEVER VOTED FOR THIS PIECE OF orange COASTER IS A BRAIN DEAD SUCKER.

HE DID NOT SAY THAT! THAT WAS SLURPEES!!!

Guys! HAVE SOME DANG FUN!!!
Chim I loved your coaster I love how it was themed after easter.
But you are going a wee bit crazy when someone doesn't vote for you. this comp is supposed to be fun but you are making it a little to serious.
Just have fun and the best of luck in future entries.Wink
(Apr 22, 2014, 11:40 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2014, 08:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Says the person who said this when Tatsu won: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​​ TATSU WON!

HE DID NOT SAY THAT! THAT WAS SLURPEES!!!

Guys! HAVE SOME DANG FUN!!!

He used to be slurpees! Then he changed everything on his account.

(Apr 22, 2014, 11:31 AM)nathan8848 Wrote: 300- I really like the scenery that was added.
Ludic- Very well done.
Easter- It looks really good and would fit in a park very well.
Frostbite- It would be better if scenery was added.

My Vote: Ludic. The ride fits it's definition very well as being playful.

It seems like just me, Chim, and NCS Ravens recognized that Ludic is half finished work, because if you look in screenshot 1, a few parts of the track are not supported.
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]