Vote for your favorite track! Round 164

I see wich curves has needed supports. Before and after the first brakes, I really forget it to make. The second one is the curves before and after the station. I know the reason I haven't got make it, t he b&m connectors couldn't fit. And i think chim's tatsu is removed after the disscusion in this topic, because it was a whole critique discussion about winning.
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
I'm sorry, I can't vote for any of these.

Actually, no. I might vote for 300
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
Wow, 300: The Ride will win. Nice job, KoasterKing!
I need a new signature.
Chim, I heard that apparently, some people claimed your ride wasn't... yours. I don't have evidence of this myself, so I don't know though, but I guess it must be serious.

Oh, and by the way,
I DONT USE JUST THAT TREE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM ADDICTED TO STATIONJIMJR'S GARDENING SETS >: (
All we need is somebody to lean on.
(Apr 26, 2014, 03:44 AM)Silvarret Wrote: Chim, I heard that apparently, some people claimed your ride wasn't... yours. I don't have evidence of this myself, so I don't know though, but I guess it must be serious.

Oh, and by the way,
I DONT USE JUST THAT TREE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM ADDICTED TO STATIONJIMJR'S GARDENING SETS >: (

Oh, it's just that in your Realistic Coaster Tutorial for Foliage, the Hickory is the only tree from Old Spice's Tree set you used (You used the Oramental Shrubs in your tutorial too, but those crash my game.

Also, it was serious! The coaster that got removed was A BUILD-IT! WINNER
I need a new signature.
Thanks everybody for voting for 300: The Ride, I appreciate it!
I also hear alot of people voting for Ludic and Easter Coaster too, so they also might win haha! Smile
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(Apr 26, 2014, 08:41 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Thanks everybody for voting for 300: The Ride, I appreciate it!
I also hear alot of people voting for Ludic and Easter Coaster too, so they also might win haha! Smile
yep dont be surprised if you dont win. Dude my best friend tej121599 beat chimalion in the forums in Round 160, really badly, but chimalion won.
BUt i voted for you so yea Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Apr 26, 2014, 09:38 AM)richardye1 Wrote:
(Apr 26, 2014, 08:41 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Thanks everybody for voting for 300: The Ride, I appreciate it!
yep dont be surprised if you dont win. Dude my best friend tej121599 beat chimalion in the forums in Round 160, really badly, but chimalion won.
BUt i voted for you so yea Smile

Yeah, there have heard from Chim that there have been alot of comebacks in past rounds:

Should have won: Steel Pulse
Winner: Spartan

Should have won: Ice Cream Cyclone
Winner: Wonderbolt

Should have won: Wild Showdown
Winner: Static Electricity

Should have won: IKEA
Winner: Avalon

Should have won: Ares
Winner: Tatsu

Should have won: Hydro
Winner: 1447 Turbo Eek
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
(Apr 26, 2014, 08:05 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Apr 26, 2014, 03:44 AM)Silvarret Wrote: Chim, I heard that apparently, some people claimed your ride wasn't... yours. I don't have evidence of this myself, so I don't know though, but I guess it must be serious.

Oh, and by the way,

Oh, it's just that in your Realistic Coaster Tutorial for Foliage, the Hickory is the only tree from Old Spice's Tree set you used (You used the Oramental Shrubs in your tutorial too, but those crash my game.

Also, it was serious! The coaster that got removed was A BUILD-IT! WINNER

Hm yeah, I don't like that tutorial anymore, I've gotten better since then so I'm probably going to remake it soon Happy

Oh, and I was talking aout the whole deal on wether it was stolen, because the exact same coaster was apparently posted on SGW earlier. How did that happen? Do you know anything about that? :/
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Voted for 'Ludic'. it has the best layout, i like the odd loops after the first drop.
they all seem 'unfinished' though and could do a lot more with the scenery.