Vote for your favorite track! Round 167

Same with me, chima. What are U entering?
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(May 28, 2014, 04:23 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Same with me, chima. What are U entering?

Thunderbird. I have gotten everything ready for it! I will copy paste the description, and already have the screenshots taken too!
I need a new signature.
I have a feeling I will not be winning this next Build It round. But when do I ever?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(May 28, 2014, 04:50 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: I have a feeling I will not be winning this next Build It round. But when do I ever?

You mean enter? You should be able enter soon.

I hope DorneyPark5 doesn't enter, his hard work would crush Thunderbird.
I need a new signature.
I meant more along the lines of, when do I ever win? Seeing as I haven't yet. But there's no use in keeping all of my coasters to myself, so I may as well enter them, as they still have a greater chance of winning than if I didn't enter them at all.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I WON'T ENTER CUZ I'M LAZY Wink

And I'm waiting for chim for making a video/pov for POE and these one is the best of my, but tropical dive goes first Wink
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]