Vote for your favorite track! Round 167

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 167 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Shark attack

[Image: 537960fd08384.jpg]

#2: Steel Eagle

[Image: 53796a08dec82.jpg]

#3: Inuendo

[Image: 53796e3664c92.jpg]

#4: Ice Blast

[Image: 5379f1026b157.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, May 27, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
GRAGHHHHH!!! I WAS HAVING INTERNET TROUBLE AND THE PROCESS ENDED WHEN I LOST MY INTERNET!!!!! Justin, didn't I send you a PM about it?

Anyways, here is what I think.

Shark attack: We have not seen a B&M Dive Machine in a while, this is very well done!
Steel Eagle: Wow, no CS. This has some realism, along with it's nice scenery.
Innuendo: Richardye1, I loved this coaster, but I think it's a downgrade from other coasters like Nautlica.
Ice Blast: Well, no foliage, and a little small. I think you should give it more space.

Result:
So far, Ice Blast is out because it has absolutely no foliage, and is too small.

Steel Eagle, Shark attack, and Innuendo are great. I would like a little time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right, I have an update.

Innuendo is out of my vote because it does not have too much scenery at all, and the foliage is okay.

Now my vote is either Shark Attack or Steel Eagle. Wink
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
Wow, voting opened quickly, considering past rounds.

Shark Attack: It's hard to tell you how good the ride is for it's great!
Steel Eagle: No CS? This is very well done for this.
Innuendo: Very nice. I don't see too many Flyers.
Ice Blast: Nice compact coaster.

I for awhile was tied between Innuendo, Shark Attack and Steel Eagle, now I go deeper.

Shark Attack: Not many Dive Machines are entered, and that scenery and station is simply amazing!
Steel Eagle: For No CS, all the surroundings are spectacular!
Innuendo: I like how it fits in your park. The supports are realistic too!

Um.... I will need some more time on these three! :P

Regards,
-Chimalion70005 Biggrin
I need a new signature.
I'm sorry, we need something more than B&Ms, reference for future rounds. That means that Steel Eagle gets my vote!
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
I vote Innuendo.
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
i would luv to see a vid of ice blast and inuendo before i decide found steel eagle in vids section
sweet, made it in.
anyway, really like shark attack, love the scenery. kinda wish i could vote XD

(May 20, 2014, 07:22 AM)KoasterKing Wrote: Ice Blast: Well, no foliage, and a little small. I think you should give it more space.

Result:
So far, Ice Blast is out because it has absolutely no foliage, and is too small.

it was made to the requirements for CCCC. it was only a small 20x20 area that i could build in, hence the size and compact style.
also.... foliage in an ice field? why do you think there is ice all over the place?

(May 20, 2014, 07:31 AM)jcgr997 Wrote: I'm sorry, we need something more than B&Ms, reference for future rounds. That means that Steel Eagle gets my vote!

i am guessing there are a lot of B&M tracks because most CTRs use the track with different cars.

(May 20, 2014, 08:10 AM)v1210 Wrote: i would luv to see a vid of ice blast and inuendo before i decide found steel eagle in vids section

unfortunately, my laptop cant handle recording a POV for iceblast. it drops down to 3 fps at some points
Anyway, here is my opinion on the last three entries.

3. Innuendo: A nice coaster, however more pictures would be nice.
2. Steel Eagle: A nice coaster, with No CS making it still look cool!
1. Shark Attack: My favorite coaster this round, and was this inspired by SheiKra, Griffon, or something else like Krake or Oblivion? This coaster has EVERYTHING you need to make it good, and it reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEKuttAx0OQ

Sorry richardye1, but....
GOOD LUCK TO SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a new signature.
[snip]

Onto build-it:

"Shark Attack" by Nazmakan:
- Nice scenery, though I'm going to poke at the fact that you have no foliage.
- Layout could use some work.
- The station and pathwork are both amazing.
Overall: Add foliage and a bit of a longer layout and you'll dominate. I believe in you. Don't give up.

"Steel Eagle" by sixflagsgr8:
- Great scenery and cool storyline, and love the coaster type. They are rare but perfect for a flight-based ride.
-Layout was cool, fits well with the storyline.
- The station was good, as were the tunnels.
Overall: This rocks, it only needs custom supports to beat up opponents.

"Innuendo" by richardye1:
- Good scenery, though a bit plain.
- Layout I love most.
- Station is like scenery: kind of plain, boring.
Overall: Boring but the layout rocks. Try making it more colourful, considering your last three rides are the same color.

"Ice Blast" by Supermoose93:
- Awesome scenery!!!
- Layout is better than all except Innuendo.
- Station rocks.
Overall: Very cool. This should win. Stop criticizing it.

Shark Attack is out. I need time to decide between the other three.
-Slurpee_Man
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

This round was NUTS! Here is what I think
Shark attack gets my vote because it was themed like a real theme park ride not a ride in the middle of nowhere.(unlike my elephant coasterSmile)
Ice blast was very cool Great layout, supports and scenery. I just wish there was a little more scenery.
Steel eagle is one simple word -- Awesome -- Great theme and scenery and it is so great that someone is not using cs and making a good coaster. this was my 2nd pick.
Innuendo is very well done except it looks like a lot of your other coasters, gotta change it up a bitWink
Great job to everyone!Smile