what do you want to see in RCT4 PC?

as the title says, what do you want to see in RCT4 PC? what features would you keep, what features would you add? any rides? anything.....

personally, i want to be able to build special pieces for coasters in any direction. its quite restrictive having to be at a 90 degree angle to use a large half loop. wouldnt mind seeing new special pieces like tilt coaster has too.
I want to see it not be awful.
What I would like in RCT4 PC is a park a minimum of 1,000 x 1,000 tiles and a game engine that can handle all the CS I can put in the park. I would also like to have (all at the same time) hundreds of stalls, coasters and flat rides in the park with it making no difference as to whether they are custom or in-game, gigantic pools, dozens of enclosures containing hundreds of animals with fifty different animal types, the ability to have 50,000 guests & 10,000 staff in the park, more guest types and more entertainer types, with the option to switch off park inspector, with reflective water, with day and night cycle, with shadows in the day cycle, with shadows on custom items, with the ability to change the color of lights or disable the lights with each scenery piece, with separate lights to add where needed, with the highest LOD/geometry imposter settings set permanently that way and all with my existing system and without the game crashing once for any reason – or if the game absolutely must encounter a problem then we’d need a message identifying a problem with a solution to fix it after which we’d be allowed to continue playing the game without it shutting down. Yeah, it also needs to have a Windows interface and customizable organizable menus all of which stay open until I am ready to close them. And with sandbox.

I want it to be either a retread of RCT3 or if it is indeed a different game then I need to be able to use all my existing RCT3 stuff (or conveniently convert it) into this new arrival, and that means all rides and coasters, all scenery and structures.

I’m O.K. with expansions. I’m O.K. with patches. I’m O.K. with updates. I’m O.K. with mediocre support. I’m O.K. with graphics that are not photo-realistic – in fact I’m O.K. with the same graphics as in RCT3. I’m O.K. with coasters that do not look like they are being rendered in CADD – we have those already in NoLimits.

I’m O.K. with activation codes as long as I get the code when I pay for the game and can use the code every time I reinstall it and do not have to telephone in to support for a new number every time I install something new, if an existing program on my system sneezes or my system configuration changes.

And I’d like to be able to pick the game up off a store shelf and pay for it at a till. Just as long as they don’t do what that other roller coaster sim company did and ask for my money before the product is released. Once I’m in the shop and am holding the product in my hand Atari can charge me what they like for that!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

If there is a pc and mac version of RCT4 make it nothing like the mobile app version of RCT4 that version was horrible. I agree with FlightToAtlantis with alot of things that were said. I would like to also "buy the game off of the store shelf" and not have to download it off of some site and use that site each time i want to play the game. I would like to see in the sandbox mode an option to have different entrances. Be able to expand the amount of space to build larger parks. Not to have a fence until you build one around the area you would want it to go around. Copy and paste options, more options to re-color and have different texture options for custom scenery objects and scenery items already in the game. It would be great if there was a place in the game to put the regular items I use in the game in one location...such as my favorites option menu/folder in the game. Please release the full version out and not a early release game. I've made the mistake of purchasing an early release game recently (TPS) and found out I could not use a lot of options. As a customer that was the worst thing to have to use. Learning experience I guess, but a waste of money too. To me there is nothing out there like RCT3 Platinum right now. It's my favorite game because there is so much you can do with it and more if the companies would listen to the people who use the game.Smile
i want the peeps not to look terrifying
That feel when you don't have a signature.
-Undo button
-Built in support for custom content
-Option to turn off grid alignment
-Better graphics
-16:9 aspect ratio
-Real time video recorder
-Custom Track editing, like NL or TPS
-Realistic supports, not added automatically
-Less childish stalls, fences, entertainers, ride entrances/exits, etc
-Updated UI
-Diagonal stations
-Rotatable objects
-Not stupid stations
-Bring back different colored trains
-Unlimited land area
-Better wooden supports, like NL
-No collision detection
-Option to change water color, add waves (to make a beach), etc
-Better pools
-Curved paths
-Updates, maybe?

The list goes on.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I'd like to see RCT3, with NL2's coaster editor and terrain mechanics.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
I would like to to see RCT4 let me build diagonal cliffs.
(Jul 1, 2014, 06:09 PM)SFFTman Wrote: I would like to to see RCT4 let me build diagonal cliffs.

Just make fake ones with custom scenery.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
being able to build in ANY direction would be appreciated