what do you want to see in RCT4 PC?

I like the addition hotels in mobile, but they would have to serve a new purpose in the pc version. I think an easier version of mixmaster would be nice and the ability to create stages/theaters for 1:1 purposes. I hope the multiplayer thing goes through.
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
I would like to build in every direction, from 1 to 360 degrees.
I really wanted to see smoother tracks. The current ones in rct3 are just not realistic at all, and doesnt give the feel of a smooth ride. And also, getting rid of those ugly looking stations that are just horrible looking, and let us make our own stations with CSO.
i had a good idea for the campaign. instead of individual scenarios, have 1 park that you need to turn from small time fair ground to fully fledged theme park. they could keep goals and have award ceremonies, giving you access to more land and attractions when you reach a goal or get an awards
I like the sandbox mode. However, I would like to be able to delete the main entrance and either make my own or use a custom scenery one. I may have said this before, but can't remember....A folder in the game where you can put your most used custom scenery and a better organized system for it. A variety of stalls to choose from. I'd like to see different toilets, etc. Something more realistic. I like custom scenery, but the peeps can walk through it if you don't set up the path a certain way. Auto Save, a message saying why the game froze or crashed. I like the grid system but maybe have a variety of them to choose from, or let the user create their own, with options of grids in the game. For example being able to mix, squares, curves, etc. to fit the design you want to use. A bigger space to work with or the ability to make the park smaller or larger.
i would also like to see the option to choose when the train advances from one set of block brakes to another.
its annoying having a launch coaster stop on the block breaks that are supposed to launch the train. we should be able to tell the train not to even advance onto that section until the train before has passed a certain set of brakes
Auto-complet path would be pretty neat, however, it would need to be better than the auto-complet track feature it RCT3, that was not well done.

Also, there should be option on each coaster so that you can choose what coaster you want it to be synced with for train dispatches. Rather than just having sync adjacent station, you could pick any coaster you want. By doing that the stations don't have to be right next to each other so the exit or entrance can be in between the racing coaster like in real life.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
(Aug 2, 2014, 05:16 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: i would also like to see the option to choose when the train advances from one set of block brakes to another.
its annoying having a launch coaster stop on the block breaks that are supposed to launch the train. we should be able to tell the train not to even advance onto that section until the train before has passed a certain set of brakes

Yes I would absolutely love to see this in RCT4...I was watching a Youtube video this past weekend and it was titled "A Day in the Life of a Ride Operator" and the game the user was playing was NL2. Watching the video, it made me seriously consider purchasing NL2 solely because of this option. I always thought that the RCT franchise needed an option like this, it would be so cool to control your rides just like a real Ride Operator would at a real amusement park. If you have more than one roller coaster, you could have the option to do a Master Control Panel so you can control all your roller coasters from one specific location (rather than having to click on the roller coaster that you want to dispatch)

Also, transfer tracks would be a really cool option to include. You can decide if and when you want to add another train to a ride, if the queue line gets too long with guests.

I understand that this option may not be included in RCT4 with all the potential ideas users come up with but it would be nice to see this idea implemented in RCT4 (maybe not in the original release of the game but in a patch download, sequel, etc)
I just like 2 see RCT4 butt I think it will never happen if atari is running the project... I never see real screenshots or news about it.. only a newsletter that says it comes in 2015.. i hope it comes!!
(Aug 11, 2014, 06:55 PM)madbasflava Wrote: I just like 2 see RCT4 butt I think it will never happen if atari is running the project... I never see real screenshots or news about it.. only a newsletter that says it comes in 2015.. i hope it comes!!

2015? Every website I check, it says RCT4 PC will be released Q4 of 2014 (which includes the months between October and December).

I agree though that Atari has been relatively quiet on the production of RCT4 PC, this may or may not be a good thing. But if they pushed back the release date due to unforeseen circumstances, Atari would be the first to let us know. We have been waiting for a new RCT game for 10 years and seeing as other roller coaster simulation games are being released this year (NL2, Theme Park Studio), Atari would be doing everyone a favor by releasing RCT4 PC this year.

I am pretty sure that we will some sort of news, whether good or bad, very very soon.