Vote for your favorite track! Round 168

(May 31, 2014, 09:20 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Okay, okay. What happened to the happiness of the round??? RCTgo is supposed to be positive, not mean!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
like your attitude this round
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(May 31, 2014, 09:28 PM)richardye1 Wrote:
(May 31, 2014, 09:20 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Okay, okay. What happened to the happiness of the round??? RCTgo is supposed to be positive, not mean!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
like your attitude this round

Hey if I have an amazing coaster (With other great rides), I feel really happy about this (Remember, I'm only 10)!!!!! Tongue
I need a new signature.
I think that I gave my vote too quickly. Here's my opinion on the others!

Toro Furioso: I like the lake beside the track.
Siege Knight: Sweet and Simple!!
Superman: I like the supports. Could I see a video?
Thunderbird: AMAZING B&M INVERTED COASTER

My vote still goes to THUNDERBIRD
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
Wow. This thread got off fast!
I need a new signature.
Toro Furioso - have always loved woodies, so 2nd choice.
Thunderbird - got my vote. I love the 'total' package of this design; great track plus nice extras.
Superman - like the design and the attention to detail, just maybe some more "stuff" around it to improve the complete pkg.
Siege Knight - nice work overall, nothing much to say otherwise.
(Jun 1, 2014, 10:21 PM)Kaptain2745 Wrote: Toro Furioso - have always loved woodies, so 2nd choice.
Thunderbird - got my vote. I love the 'total' package of this design; great track plus nice extras.
Superman - like the design and the attention to detail, just maybe some more "stuff" around it to improve the complete pkg.
Siege Knight - nice work overall, nothing much to say otherwise.

Wow, I totally agree with you Kap!
Hi everyone! I build great RCT3 coasters, even though I have kind of lost interest in the game.

Vote: PUNICA
Hey tej, what is your opinion on these coasters and your vote??? Just wondering.
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
(Jun 2, 2014, 04:31 PM)jcgr997 Wrote: Hey tej, what is your opinion on these coasters and your vote??? Just wondering.
hes probably gonna vote for me cuz im dat swaggie
lol its actually beacause we are friends at school
but chims coaster is obv more superior than mine (filler)
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
richardye1, I'm not gonna just give you my vote because you're my school friend. You have to earn it.

chima, won my vote.
Thanks for voting Ares in the Featured Downloads!
Thanks everyone for voting for me, I appreciate it!
I need a new signature.