Vote for your favorite track! Round 169

FIRST: KoasterKing is a big showoff. Nemesis, though close to the original, is knocked out of my voting. Stop it, KK!

SECOND: Both RCT2 coasters ROCK. I'll need time to decide.
Lightning force is good, it just needs custom supports.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Nemesis inferno was going to be a possible vote..... but then i saw the footers all over the queue line and path ways, looks really messy and unplanned.
voted for el dorado. good layout and good interaction with the scenery.
Whoops, wrong thread.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(Jun 10, 2014, 04:06 PM)Slurpee_Jerk Wrote: FIRST: KoasterKing is a big showoff. Nemesis, though close to the original, is knocked out of my voting. Stop it, KK!

Uh, excuse me? Sorry Slurpee_Man, but you don't just knock out my coaster for practically nothing. Like Round 167, you knocked out Shark Attack and it won. How am I a SHOW-off??? Be careful before U post like that Angry

(Jun 10, 2014, 05:07 PM)toofpikk Wrote: Whoops, wrong thread.

:P

(Jun 10, 2014, 04:23 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: Nemesis inferno was going to be a possible vote..... but then i saw the footers all over the queue line and path ways, looks really messy and unplanned.

Sorry, I'll consider that next time I enter! Smile :P

(Jun 10, 2014, 03:29 PM)richardye1 Wrote: not that your coaster is bad koaster king, its just that i want an rct2 tracjk to win

Yeah, I know. I've already figured that out Frown
KoasterKing is strapped for 2014!
Vote: Buzz & Rip by Chimalion70005
Best project this year: 300 The Ride
[Image: photo.jpg]
Vote: Nemesis Inferno. This looks the best, though I agree with everyone some parts could have been done better. I still think it looks the best.

Lightning Force is okay. Not that I hate it though....

El Dorado and Festa something or other (Brasil 2014) were really cool, but I don't like voting for RCT2 tracks.
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
Voted for El Dorado. Seems like the one with the best scenery.
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jun 11, 2014, 01:46 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Voted for El Dorado. Seems like the one with the best scenery.

That's disappointing. Your comment here was the reason why I decided to enter the competition. Frown Wink
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
I'm sorry, NieSch.... I just liked El Dorado too...

No problem, Slurpee. Wink
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
El Dorado obv
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]