Vote for your favorite track! Round 169

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 169 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Nemesis Inferno

[Image: 5379eb3f84094.png]

#2: Lightning Force

[Image: 5394f7af8e3b4.png]

#3: El Dorado

[Image: 5394fb7e7af5c.jpg]

#4: Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014)

[Image: 539556918d541.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Monday, June 16, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
AAAHHH! I Cant decide between Festa Do Futebol or El Dorado!

(again) AAAHHH!!!!
Nemesis Inferno - Pretty close layout, pretty close setting, I love the supports and this is a recreation. Vote
Lightning Force - I don't want to vote for this, I got a PM from MM1961 saying that I should vote for him or else Frown
El Dorado - Really cool but same problem you need to edit your terrain.
Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014) - Awesome, this has such a cool theme!!! But I can't really see it.

But remember, all these coasters are very well done!!!
I need a new signature.
My vote: Festa Do Futebol

THIS MUST WIN!!! Tongue
HARD ONE! I have knocked out Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014) and Lightning Force because they just shows one pic of the coaster itself.

It's a hard choice between the very-close-to-real-coaster, Nemesis Inferno, and El Dorado, a interesting RCT2 B&M Sitdown with 4 real-looking buildings.

I'm going with El Dorado because the buildings and theme beat all the coasters this round, and because it's a B&M Sitdown, you don't see too many of those in RCT2...... GO TERRY INFERNO!
Hi everyone! I build great RCT3 coasters, even though I have kind of lost interest in the game.

Vote: PUNICA
Nemesis Inferno: I got a slight feeling of Deja Vu with this coaster. Not voting because I swear I have seen that before...

Lightning Force: Decent coaster, No supports no vote....

ElDorado: Instant No Vote since you can't really compare rct2 coasters to rct3's

Festa Do Futebol: same here...

I'm gonna skip this round.....
im sick of B&Ms in RCT3 lol so im voting El Dorado
ill tell full oppinion later
VOTE EL DORADO
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Oh, great. I'm gonna lose, although here's my opinion on the other three.

You know, Cheleste has been so mean in the past. To many people. To ME! I'm not taking any more criticism off of her.

1. Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014)- Awesome. The only problem is I can't tell what type of coaster it is.
1. Nemesis Inferno- If it was more compact, it would take my vote if I could. Because of this it's a tie.
2. El Dorado- I honestly think there should be less banked turns. The layout also seems repetitive, sorry. Keep trying Terry!!! Smile
3. Lightning Force- This is mine.
MixMaster1961: Proud Member of Shadow Rise Coasters Inc.
[note: larger text sizes are forbidden in signatures]
Nemesis Inferno is very clean, well made, supports look nice.. its also, unfortunately, very generic.

Lightning Force looks ok but also its kinda shoddy; as if not a whole lot of effort went into improving it beyond creating the original layout.

El Dorado is great. Those buildings are very well put together considering the limitations in rct2 and the coaster itself is quite neat and compact

Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014) is very cool. The coaster itself is nothing spectacular and it could maybe use more background things. Those caricature soccer players are spot on tho. Definitely carry the weight here.

Gonna vote for Festa Do Futebol (Brasil 2014) due to pure originality, tho nemesis is a very close second.
I'm always entertained by the various excuses people come up with to veto my coasters. Still, surprisingly little actual criticism of the ride itself considering I built it two years ago for the sole purpose of generating high ride ticket profits. Nerd

(Jun 9, 2014, 07:17 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: El Dorado - Really cool but same problem you need to edit your terrain.

There is a theme: city of gold. Cool

Might I ask what is wrong with the terrain? I did provide you with a couple of location shots, both from pre-made RCT2 scenarios, one of which was the pre-made version of Six Flags Great Adventure, and so I didn't feel the need to edit the terrain, as I felt that the parks provided their own atmosphere.

But I suppose we just differ in opinions on this subject. Wink

(Jun 9, 2014, 07:38 PM)skull123 Wrote: Lightning Force: Decent coaster, No supports no vote....

ElDorado: Instant No Vote since you can't really compare rct2 coasters to rct3's

Festa Do Futebol: same here...

So you're saying that, because two entries this round were made using RCT2, they are instant no-votes? Yet, if they were imported into RCT3, and it's a given that they're exactly the same when you import them, you would consider voting for them? You're going to have to explain your logic to me on this one.

If you're not voting for the roller coaster itself, what is it you're actually voting for? The game they're displayed in?

(Jun 9, 2014, 08:24 PM)MixMaster1961 Wrote: 2. El Dorado- I honestly think there should be less banked turns. The layout also seems repetitive, sorry. Keep trying Terry!!! Smile

So you would rather I put in a bunch of unbanked turns in and give all of my riders whiplash? Tongue

Repetitive is not a word I would use to describe this track, although it does go back and forth quite a bit, like a good compact coaster should, but I made sure the drops, hills and twists were plenty varied enough to make it a fairly unpredictable experience for the rider.

You must hate Disneyland's Space Mountain. It's far more repetitive and filled with banked turns than El Dorado is. Rolleyes
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!