GM Studios Park

(Jun 20, 2014, 10:24 AM)Thenewguy Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2014, 06:45 AM)GBM16 Wrote: Thank you for all the great name suggestions! I present to you the official logo of blast off!:

[Image: BlastOff_zps470094d7.png]

Love it! quick question, are those man hole covers around the path? and if so, do u know where i could get them?

Yes they are! You can get them in "Aceanas Pavement Essentials Extended"
(Jun 20, 2014, 11:27 AM)GBM16 Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2014, 10:24 AM)Thenewguy Wrote: Love it! quick question, are those man hole covers around the path? and if so, do u know where i could get them?

Yes they are! You can get them in "Aceanas Pavement Essentials Extended"

Thanks!!
Getting better.... Smile
Hey guys, now that Blast Off is finished, we got to get working on new, more exciting coasters! Here is sneak peek of a new ride. Can you guess what it is? More new pictures will be avaiable soon!

[img][Image: OH9qv5A.jpg][/img]
Hey everyone! How's ya'll doing? Today, I come to you to present the official car, AND the layout of the coaster! The theme is a surprise, and you'll have to wait a bit longer to find out!

[img][Image: jaDoUov.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: P0tcFYa.jpg][/img]
I think it's a space themed coaster? ... Perhaps black hole?
Anyways I really like your first coaster, it's a clever idea and fits the theme very well. Just as a piece of advice, I think you should make he launch indoors, or with rings to really give the effect of a blast! Because that's like the main theme of the ride, as implied by the name. I would suggest red and white rings, but that's just me! Hope to see more soon!
Smile
^This thread is from almost 5 months ago. Please don't bump old threads.
I need a new signature.