NEWS An Update from Pantera

The latest from Pantera Entertainment on Theme Park Studio:

[Image: SteamWorkshop_small.jpg]

Quote:We have a great new update we would like to share with you!

We are excited to announce Steam Workshop has now been integrated into Theme Park Studio. You can now browse through libraries of Parks, Rides, Custom Scenery, and Environments built by the community, without ever leaving the program. There is also a new 'Publish' feature, for uploading your creations directly from Theme Park Studio.

We also enabled the 'Enter Park' button, which adds a new dimension by allowing players to take a virtual tour of community built parks.

With Steam Workshop, casual players can now simply browse through libraries of parks and custom content, and with a couple clicks, become immersed in a virtual theme park world!

Finally, our Oculus Rift Dev Kit 2 will be arriving in the near future, and that will take the virtual park experience to a whole new level.

Very exciting updates lie ahead in the next few months, and we look forward to continuing in the Early Access program with all our backers.

Thank you for your continued support!
did they officially release this yet? it seems pretty nice and I want to get it
The game looks like it would be a good program. I have stopped playing the beta version because I couldn't do that much and it was annoying. I am hoping the final release will be on a cd and not on a site I have to download example steam. Also, I know a lot of people have been waiting for this game for a long time. As Drew stated "did they officially release this yet?" Please do not have another version of the game half way done for people to use with only a few options. The game in my opinion for the price for a beta version was a little expensive. Hopefully, the full version of the game will be a reasonable price when it's available. For now I question all the "hype" about it and remain skeptical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyiHabQen8

The coaster builder looks like its going to be good.
its not finished so they are updating it, but you can get it for early access on steam
I tried the early access version, you couldn't do very much with it. I would wait until it comes out with the full version.