Vote for your favorite track! Round 171

(Aug 14, 2014, 10:16 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: And saying I'm childish doesn't apply that much. Look at my age Rolleyes
I thought that you were 7, oops...
(Aug 14, 2014, 10:16 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Did you not read what I said above? I learned my lesson, and then I wouldn't do it again!! Can't you read?
Why does everybody hate me?/? Frown
You made the same "mistake" a few times, so it doesn't seem like it's an accident anymore.
What is your excuse supposed to be for this?
"Oh, I accidentally stole someone else's content and claimed it as my own more than once. It totally won't happen again."
Please just learn to make content that you are proud of, that is fully your own work. It's a shame how many people didn't get to enter their work into this Build It because you cheated and took their spot.
(Aug 14, 2014, 10:16 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: I learned my lesson, and then I wouldn't do it again!! Can't you read? And saying I'm childish doesn't apply that much.
Why does everybody hate me?/? Frown
Everyone is annoyed at you because you clearly don't learn your lesson. This is a repeat. And the way you back hand remarks to people who are trying to help you gain respect is really quite rude.
You didn't even support it though, did you? You used the support replacement.
I'm calling you childish because someone your age shouldn't even be on this forum. Your immaturity is rather annoying because you make up lies and do things like this.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
I don't see why people are attack Chima on this again, this has been sorted out before.

But Chima, I doubt Justin would ban you, but you did break the rules. . Otherwise though, I feel like PiecesofPrestige, toofpikk and Cheleste are exaggerating, it's almost like you guys are mad. I don't see the need to bump a thread for something that's already been sorted out.

You guys are more immature than him, Chimalion made a mistake by stealing a coaster and claiming it's his, even saying he used BigBurger's Timber, which he didn't - but everyone who's turning against just need to calm down. There's no need to attack him, what's done is done, and Chimalion did say sorry, what more do you want?

You people disgust me right now.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
^Thank you SO much Silvarret!!! Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile I just added you to my buddy list.
I need a new signature.
~sigh~
(Aug 14, 2014, 10:31 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile I just added you to my buddy list.

o rly?
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(Aug 14, 2014, 10:35 AM)toofpikk Wrote: ~sigh~
(Aug 14, 2014, 10:31 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile I just added you to my buddy list.

o rly?

I need a new signature.
^ I didn't want to defend anybody or choose sides. I just think it's ridiculous the way that people are acting up towards you, considering your age.

People just need to let go of things and be nicer towards each other, isn't that the point of a community in the first place?
All we need is somebody to lean on.
I didn't feel like it has been sorted out... just wanted people to know it was mine, didn't mean to provoke hate against the kid, sorry for that Chimalion. It just didn't feel right seeing this coaster get discredited.

I agree with what Silvarret said: "People just need to let go of things and be nicer towards each other, isn't that the point of a community in the first place?".

I just wanted to be a final message, and I'm not mad, just feel like I should be rightfully credited, then it'll be all fine with me.

Cheers,
PiecesofPrestige
The point is that everyone on a forum should play to the rules that we have.

If someone thinks he can break these rules, and sometimes more than onces he/she should become consequences.
Other boards are really hard on rule-breakers:
-> break the rules once -> attetion
-> break the rules twice -> one week bann (no posts/threads/comments avaible)
-> break the rules more -> perma bann (account will be deleted and everything else from this user)

But here we have a totally free community, everyone can do what he wants without consequences
(only posts with negative respons will be deleted)
Most of the time, this happens to me, why? because i say the truth in a really rough from!

But the truth is better than fakeing accounts or steal other ones designs (that's there lifetime/freetime)

I dont want to see a design posted from another user and the design were from chima: Than i think he would be aggressive here and shouts to Justin and want a bann to this person who stole his design!

But if he made mistakes more than once, he allways says "I'm sorry and i learnd my leason"! Really?!
I don't think so! Because without consequences no one can learn his leasons.

Silvarret is right that sorted out things should be dead, but this wasn't sorted out and so the bump from "piecesofprestige" was right.
It was his spended lifetime to create this and on his profile PioneerRock wrotes a comment that "HE" stoles this from Chima! WTF?!
That is anoying stuff. The original designer becomes a comment that he stole his own work!!!

And it doesn't matter that alot of members have me of ignore, because other members think exactly the same like i do. So others are there to do my job (maybe in a nicer way).

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]