(Chima) WIP Thread: Twilight Dragon - B&M Floorless

(Aug 11, 2014, 09:05 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2014, 08:57 AM)richardye1 Wrote: im gonna attempt to beat you this round in 176 ;PPPPPPPP

I might let you, but what coaster are you entering??? Also, your signature is preety nagative Tongue

ive been working on this ultra secret project Smile))))))))

lol well my sig
sfgdv is the worlds 3rd best park, but we only have 12 coasters...... like omg every single other park has like 15 :P
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA PROGRESS

Here is the park entrance. I really improved!!!:
Before:
[Image: kjfqKKK.png]
After!
[Image: 94mRMfO.png]

Guest Building & Superman CT.
[Image: NLArw5P.png]

Dark Knight Coaster Entrance!
[Image: xUnhZjJ.png]

Dark Knight Coaster Queue!
[Image: dw31Ucn.png]

Inside the Dark Knight Coaster building!
[Image: ONESK0b.png]

Not much else to say otherwise, much more to come on the park!!!

-Chimalion70005 Biggrin
I need a new signature.
When placing the animated flags, don't put the game on pause, because all the flags will look the same.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Hi everyone!!! For this next project, I will GUARANTEE the type of coaster that gets the most votes will be the type I build with next. The one that gets less votes will be what I build with next.

Vote now! http://vote.pollcode.com/49266375
I need a new signature.
Hey guys, most of you voted the B&M Hyper in the poll, but I'm still working on the supportsblush, so I thought I would give you guys this: Cubano, a Compact B&M Sitdown! Oh, and when I finish it, should I enter it into the Build-It competition?

[Image: kThFybu.jpg]

[Image: LUYWDaG.jpg]

Here's the station, I'm just going with generic Vodhin sets, I've been trying harder to make better buildings out of Vodhin's sets.

[Image: CIwxDsM.jpg]

Interior of Random Building (Walls/Roofs not added yet) Tongue

[Image: jS7pLyC.jpg]

Also got a Drop Tower ride towards the back.

[Image: gPUGG22.jpg]

That's all for now! Up next: Supports completion, and path/path cover completion Smile
I need a new signature.
people care too much about build it. at least finish it before thinking about entering
http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6178-post...#pid110762

Lol
^ ??? Confused

(Aug 24, 2014, 05:31 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: people care too much about build it. at least finish it before thinking about entering

Maybe you've misunderstood me. I mean't in the description that I would ask you if I should enter this into the Build-It Competition. I'm definitely going to finish it first! Smile
I need a new signature.
why do you need other people to make your decision? if you think its good enough when its done, enter it.
(Aug 25, 2014, 07:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^ ??? Confused

Cubano is the name of the ride and the font you used for the logo.

Also the font I used.