RCT3 All peeps only going to one ride in created park?

I recently uploaded a scenario park to this site called Magic World. The park isn't all that good but it's decent.

I just started playing the park and opened it to the public. However, there is a huge problem. The majority of peeps are only heading towards one ride, The Buffalo Stampede (it is the buffalo spinning flat ride, I believe is in Junior Rides). I don't know why this is. So I copied the park and put it into the scenario editor folder. I edited the Preferred Ride Intensity for guests from 50% to 100% and copied it back to the scenario folder. I opened the park and the peeps are still heading toward Buffalo Stampede.

I have no idea why all the peeps are mainly going to this ride. Any idea on how to fix it?
usually at least 1 person is looking for a low intensity ride in a group causing the group to head 1. nearest ride 2. highest excitement or intensity i dont rem which 3.restroom located nearby so if your ride meets all 3 all groups initially head there and the low intensity person rides and the group moves on)

turn the ride off let the park run thirty days you should see a difference in peep propgation thru park BS is a highly popular ride initially with peps but falls off in popularity as park ages on a steeper curve than most
I turned the buffalo ride off for 30 days and it worked. The majority of people are spread out over the park like normal.

I turned it back on and now the queue line is full, LOL. The queue for this ride is the only full queue line in the park with lots of people coming into the park wanting to go on it. I have 78 rides in the park with PLENTY of gentle rides and this ride is like a peep magnet.

This is after I shut it down for 30 days...

[Image: 1e42kh.jpg]

This is before I shut it down...

Yup, all these peeps are headed for Buffalo Stampede
[Image: 33o5wki.jpg]
[Image: 5vpzmh.jpg]
[Image: eqz4hd.jpg]
[Image: ok0ggy.jpg]

I know it's a popular ride but avocado. The ride is surrounded by other gentle popular rides too. I just don't get it.
lol, its like how go karts were super broken in rct1, and a little in rct2. It was a peep magnet and you could probably complete all "peeps in park by x date" with no coasters and just go karts.
use the peepmanager.. it generates lonely people instead of groups.. works easy and fine.
I think if you are using a custom scenario (editor tool), you can change the guest statistics. I have changed the intensity ratings for rides (for the peeps) and increased it to about 80%. This seemed to help. But, if you are in sandbox mode or playing the in game scenarios, I am not sure.