RCT3 RCT3 for Mac : cant find folder ''saved parks / scenarios etc''

HELP !!! Just purchased RCT3 for my mac and I need to copy the parks and scenarios I had already made, so I am searching for the file and cant find it at all.

On the PC its under ''document/RCT3'' but its not under ''document'' on my mac.

I looked under content in ''Show package content'' in the application but this is only where I can copy my custom scenery in ''style''.

After searching on the internet in forums, they mentionned to look under ''Library/container'' and there I should find : com.aspyr.rct3.appstore … but the file is not there at all…. HELP PLEASE !! I've been searching and googling for hours Frown

Thank you for your time,

Veronica
I haven't a Mac, but maybe this tutorial-video can help you to find the files:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69QHuDxE2GM

Hope this helps you.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Aug 2, 2014, 03:57 PM)Cheleste Wrote: I haven't a Mac, but maybe this tutorial-video can help you to find the files:

Hope this helps you.

Lg Cheleste

Thank you for the help but sadly, this is one of 2 videos i watched and they mention the folder is in ''Library/Container/com.aspyr.rct3.appstore…. and when I open container, there is no ''com.aspyr.rct3.appstore'' file in that ''container'' folder …

So I'm very stuck !!! :\

OMG I just found the solution and will share in case others are stuck just like I was grrrr :

Most of the solutions found on the web and youtube are saying : open finder, click comm+shift+G, type in search: ~/Library when it opens, click on ''containers'' then select ''com.aspyr.rct3.appstore''

In my case the folders to copy parks and scenarios are in : open finder, click cmd+shift+G, search ''~/Library'' (cause other wise you might open another library file that is not the same… dont know why) then click on ''application support'' ''rollercoaster tycoon 3'' and VOILÀ !

Now hopefully I can play the game without any other bugs… just hope my computer wont over heat Frown

Ciao Smile
verohd, Dude, I Had The Exact Same Situation, Your Literally Giving A Explanation Of How I Got Stuck!
(Aug 2, 2014, 04:59 PM)verohd Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2014, 03:57 PM)Cheleste Wrote: I haven't a Mac, but maybe this tutorial-video can help you to find the files:

Hope this helps you.

Lg Cheleste

Thank you for the help but sadly, this is one of 2 videos i watched and they mention the folder is in ''Library/Container/com.aspyr.rct3.appstore…. and when I open container, there is no ''com.aspyr.rct3.appstore'' file in that ''container'' folder …

So I'm very stuck !!! :\

OMG I just found the solution and will share in case others are stuck just like I was grrrr :

Most of the solutions found on the web and youtube are saying : open finder, click comm+shift+G, type in search:  ~/Library when it opens, click on ''containers'' then select ''com.aspyr.rct3.appstore''

In my case the folders to copy parks and scenarios are in : open finder, click cmd+shift+G, search ''~/Library'' (cause other wise you might open another library file that is not the same… dont know why) then click on ''application support'' ''rollercoaster tycoon 3'' and VOILÀ !

Now hopefully I can play the game without any other bugs… just hope my computer wont over heat Frown

Ciao Smile 
[quote pid='110957' dateline='1407013183']
Hey! So go to Documents and click Aspyr
[/quote]