Bushkill Park

Dark Rides in RCT1 and 2 have the problem, that no one see the scenary in it. so it doesn't really matter which scenary you put it there, because every scenary gives a little excitement push to the ride.

Only in RCT3 Drak-Rides lives from there scenary inside, but in RCT3 we have way more options which we can choose from. And with some lights and laser effects you can create amazing darkrides.

There are some nice RCT3 Dark-Rides on youtube, and i think that these people have much more talent than coaster designer in my opinion.
I speak for myself, i cant build Dark-Rides in RCT3 with an good looking. Thats not my talent. Smile

The only thing what you can do in RCT2 is, to build two versions of it. One ingame version with roof and only random objects inside.
And another version without the roof, so we can take a look inside and we can see each room and fitting scenary.
That's what some Park-Creators did with there designs on NE-Design. One version with all roofs, and an second one without any roofs to become an inside look of each lovely themed building and/or ingame ride.

I looking forward to this and your new project, but dont forget your family and college Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Do you suggest building the a building first then build the ride in it? I just thought of that.
Maybe this could be helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...CE247E24C5

It's a "How to build a Dark-Ride" in RCT3 tutorial series, but i think some parts could work with RCT2, too.

A Thread to this Video-Tutorial:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Dark-Ride-in-Rct3

I think thats pretty good and helpful, but i dont try it out by myself, because Dark-Rides aren't my passion in the RCT-Series Smile

Lg Cheleste

Edit:

after along searching i found the turorial that i was saerching for.
http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopic...69&t=27743
so i think this could be more helpfully than an video one, maybe Smile

Second-Edit:

I thought it could be an good idea to show you your Coaster made with some CSO's from Xtreme97 Workbench. so i worked some hours on it and rebuild your Woodie and created a Station with some of your parts and some parts that i thought that could be looking good.
Because its allways easy to other people how it could be.

The pathway sint accurate to yours, but the main aspect was to show you an alternative station style.

With CSO's you have so much more ways to build.
I choose a path between both of us, thats why the transfer building looks close to mine that i created for my GCI Woodie "Rising Nature".

The screens shows only an option how it "could" be not how it "should" be Wink

If you don't like it, no problem. I can live with it. Tongue
Wow I love the little awnings in the centers for shades and the station looks great. That will be next on my download list. I just rushed to get this park finished tonight and I'm pretty happy with what I came up with. Although I don't like the new station I built but that will change once I get some cool CS.

Enjoy:

[Image: SCR33_zps4d3695f9.png]

[Image: SCR32_zpsa2dcdafc.png]

[Image: SCR37_zpsadbb4553.png]

[Image: SCR34_zps8f4e07f5.png]
This is the best RCT2 park I've seen in a while. Looks stunning!
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Haha yeah, "Interlocking Loops" -> nice1 Wink

For your first RCT2 NCSO Park it looks really, really good.

Lg Cheleste
Wow thanks guys. I honestly never thought it would come out the way it did because just a few days ago I had no idea what I was doing with buildings and stuff I barely could make a 2 story building. I cannot wait to start on a new park. I think I might do a re-creation of a park by me named dorney park.
You're welcome.

Uhh, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, huh? Nice Smile

Well, than i wish you alot of fun to build all these nice coasters in there Tongue

And now after your first release, your "safetime" is up, if you want to do a Re-Creation than i want to see an 98% accurate "Talon", "Hydra - The Revenge" & "Thunderhawk" Tongue
The other Coasters are not as hard to build, so they aren't importent, but should be accurate as possible.

But dont forget all the nice shops and stalls and flat-rides there. I want to see every shrub from reallife on exact the same position ingame and with the same color Biggrin

Aside from this fun from me, sounds cool. Could be a great project Wink

Lg Cheleste