RCT3 how do launch sections work?

i have noticed a few coasters have a track piece called 'launch section'. i have tried many times to get the piece to work but i have no idea how, does the piece even work as a launch?
Do you mean the launched lifthill track on the extended track or the launched section on the stormrunner track, because the launched lifthill tracks do not seem to work with CTR'S.
the actual launch section, hence the thread title
just use the blocksection
that doesnt answer my question...
dont know your question. I think it depents on how long your coaster car is.. i know that longer cars build up more speed...
On a Intamin/Stormrunner track they should work fine.
On the extended track (B&M) an other coaster-types CTR's, normally most of us use the "block-brakes" to "fake" a launch-section.

The same counts for Launched-Lifthill's, there we use an higher speed on it to simulate it.

I would suggest, that you should allways use the "block-breaks" on every coaster-type if you want to have an launch-section on your track.
Only on the Intamin/Stormrunner CTR you can use the "original" stormrunner parts for an launch.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
^What he said (Or she, not really sure)
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Aug 20, 2014, 06:50 PM)Blu Wrote: ^What he said (Or she, not really sure)
Are you kidding me, Blu?! Huh? Eek

Read some of my posts again, there i wrote that i'm a mother, beeing married, have a job and two lovley kids.
And now you can guess again what i am! Wink

Oh, and did i said that my name sounds female?! Tongue

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]