I am looking for sh9032"s Path Covers V2 set...

sh9032's Path Covers V2
http://rctdb.com/custom-scenery/sh903...

Silvarrett used this in his tutorial for path covers.
The link brings me to game front and it says file not found.
I made a comment on his youtube channel, but I haven't gotten a response back.
If you do have it can you upload it as an attachment?
I am also lookign without success for this
I uploaded this set for you guys.

But i don't know if this is an permission break against RCTgo, because a "new" option in the upload menü says, that we can only upload things, if we're the original creator.
And i'm NOT the original creator, but i select this one to upload it.

So if this is a rule breaking against RCTgo, feel free to contact Justin, so he can delete this upload.

But in the case that every google search and links are broken down and no one re-uploaded this set on other sites, maybe Justin allows this action from me. It's annoying if people have no access to good sets, only while the old links broken down.

Anyway, i hope this is the V2 of the set, because the file has an different name, but it's a copy from silvarret's CS folder, so i hope it could be the right one.

If not, accept my apoligize for this.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
(Sep 2, 2014, 02:51 PM)Cobra Wrote: I uploaded this set for you guys.

But i don't know if this is an permission break against RCTgo, because a "new" option in the upload menü says, that we can only upload things, if we're the original creator.
And i'm NOT the original creator, but i select this one to upload it.

So if this is a rule breaking against RCTgo, feel free to contact Justin, so he can delete this upload.

But in the case that every google search and links are broken down and no one re-uploaded this set on other sites, maybe Justin allows this action from me. It's annoying if people have no access to good sets, only while the old links broken down.

Anyway, i hope this is the V2 of the set, because the file has an different name, but it's a copy from silvarret's CS folder, so i hope it could be the right one.

If not, accept my apoligize for this.

Soo long, Cobra Cool

Thank you for sharing. If it becomes an issues, please let me know. I did download the file. I did a research on this custom scenery. It brought me to "game front" and file not found. Every link brought be back to that site. Just an FYI to pass a long to Justin if you want.
Well, i think infact of that "all" download links are still broken down or not useable a re-upload from an other person who isn't the creator should be ok.
Justin should made an exception if old cso-sets cant be downloaded somewhere from the original sites/creators.

And if Cobra has really most of older cso sets, maybe he becomes a special status from Justin to re-upload it here, but only if "every" link is broken down or the downloaded files are corrupted.

Importent is, that the download title says that he isn't the original creator and that he uses the orignal screens/descriptions that the creator uses. Than i think everything is fine and clear enough.

So don't worry aecrouch7413, i think its ok.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Sep 3, 2014, 10:15 AM)Cheleste Wrote: Well, i think infact of that "all" download links are still broken down or not useable a re-upload from an other person who isn't the creator should be ok.
Justin should made an exception if old cso-sets cant be downloaded somewhere from the original sites/creators.

And if Cobra has really most of older cso sets, maybe he becomes a special status from Justin to re-upload it here, but only if "every" link is broken down or the downloaded files are corrupted.

Importent is, that the download title says that he isn't the original creator and that he uses the orignal screens/descriptions that the creator uses. Than i think everything is fine and clear enough.

So don't worry aecrouch7413, i think its ok.

Lg Cheleste

Thanks Cheleste. I was watching on youtube one of Silvaretts tutorials. And he had mentioned that paticular pathcover set. He had the link listed, but it didn't work. So thankfully Cobra had them and I was able to download it.