Errt's Water set ??

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum but not to the game, I've been modding for the last 4 years and now that I'm using a Mac I can't seem to find Errt's Water set in a .zip file. RCT-net.de has an .exe file but I can't use those on my Mac......if anyone has this as a .zip can we work something out here please?

Thanks,

Pete G
Well, i have "errt_Waterset" and i could upload it here.

Only, but importent problem about it is, that i haven't any permission from errt.
And i haven't any original ReadMe/Screens about it.

For me this is importent if i upload other ones stuff without there permission.
I also check the internet if every single download link to it is broken down or have corrupted files.
If so i think about it to uploaded here on RCTgo. Maybe other members need/search for this set, too.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
(Sep 15, 2014, 12:39 PM)peteg413 Wrote: Hello all,

I'm new to the forum but not to the game, I've been modding for the last 4 years and now that I'm using a Mac I can't seem to find Errt's Water set in a .zip file. RCT-net.de has an .exe file but I can't use those on my Mac......if anyone has this as a .zip can we work something out here please?

Thanks,

Pete G

So that people know ahead of time what kind of computer you are using I would change your post to -
Re: Errt's Water Set for use on a Mac. I wish I could help but I am on Windows 8.1.
(Sep 15, 2014, 01:20 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:

Thanks,

Pete G

So that people know ahead of time what kind of computer you are using I would change your post to -
Re: Errt's Water Set for use on a Mac. I wish I could help but I am on Windows 8.1.

well its all .OVL files anyway, the file types for the game don't change on the Mac, i just cant use the .EXE files to auto-install it
(Sep 15, 2014, 01:20 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:

Thanks,

Pete G

well its all .OVL files anyway, the file types for the game don't change on the Mac, i just cant use the .EXE files to auto-install it

sorry about the double post my internet was slow there
here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fwxi5...terset.rar
@Drew_

Words cannot express how thankful i am to you right now. much thx

-Pete
Thanks for posting this I had been looking for hours trying to find this set!