Design an Invert 3

'Fine. Okay then. One last time. Let's pick this thing up and make it work, once and for all.'

[Image: 908LVJ2.jpg]

Coming very soon... Hopefully.

Going for it:
Brisingr Productions
JAKool
Gilirion
CoasterdesignerNo1
Coaster Designs
LetsPlaySumJames
Mac
Rollermad
Chromin
Christipher
Llamaboy
5am
Windwest4D
Max
PandaCoasters
ProdigyRider
Chimalion70005

Not sure:
mb1.0.2
Germs

Credit to: Krypt & Max for commitment to DAI 3

Rules.
1. The Ride MUST be a B&M Invert or flyer.
2. Collaborations ARE allowed.
3. The ride MUST BE YOUR OWN LAYOUT AND TOWN DESIGN. No stealing structures, and no CT's or premade layouts.
4. Recreations ARE allowed, baring in mind rules above.
5. You must promise that if you do not drop out before entry deadline, you will complete and upload your ride. This was a real bummer for my last time as over half the competitors dropped out. It would be a shame to end this fantastic competition on a similar low note.
6. You must upload a file for your scenario and ride once you are finished, and send the link privately to me. (This is so I can throw together a celebratory video for the prizes when it comes to release)
7. Custom made scenery and Cars are allowed, to an extent, but you cannot make a ride using a majority of your own private scenery.
8. This competition is based on realism and presentation of your ride. If your project is extremely unrealistic and floats in a sky, or something like that, you will not be marked.
9. You must follow all these rules. No exceptions.

Competition finishes November 16th

On a little side note, The first Design an Invert set will be released on the 30th of september to help you get a more realistic look for your ride!
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
this sounds like a fun challenge and looking at the entrants,we could see some very good designs
I'M GOING FOR IT I WANNA ENTER
I need a new signature.
Anyone else? If the competition is going to be so dead here I encourage competitors to join in at the main hub, Shyguysworld.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
Maybe I will enter. I will think aboit it
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
put me down as a maybe. i dont actually have my laptop back yet so i cant play rct3, but i should be getting it back soon and i will need a project to start when i get it back
I'm enter it Biggrin
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
Sure, i'll enter
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

just got my laptop back, i will definitely take part in this now.
Count me in, i'll try it Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!