Hello Everyone!

Hello! Im New Here! BiggrinHappy
Hey and welcome! We love to see your downaloads! Feel free to contact me for advice!
That feel when you don't have a signature.
(Oct 25, 2014, 11:23 AM)GamesGambler Wrote: Hello! Im New Here! BiggrinHappy

I just wanted to say welcome. Can't wait to see some of your work. Have fun. SmileBiggrinCool
im kind of a bad track designer...but i dont know how to make screenshots
Confused
Use the "print" key on your keyboard, open up a graphic software (Photoshop, IrfanView, MS-Paint)
and insert it via shortcut "orange-v". Safe it as jpeg or png. Finish! Wink

Than upload your screenshots either on sites like "imgur" to use the link or use our thread:
Upload your screenshots
Add your screens as an attachment, and you can also use the link of the screens to insert screens on future threads via the "insert image" option.

So long, Cobra
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
(May 4, 2015, 07:40 AM)GamesGambler Wrote: im kind of a bad track designer...but i dont know how to make screenshots
Confused
You can also....(for RCT3 Platinum version)
If you want to take screenshots in the game you can use F10. It is always a good idea to remove the menus that often times show up. You can crop them out by using paint and then save it as a JPEG file. I use photobucket to share images on the forum. You can also use the cheat
"David Walsh
This allows removal of the user interface (ie all the icons, menus etc) using CTRL+U once the cheat is active. This is great for taking screen shots. Press CTRL+U again to get the user interface back."
(May 4, 2015, 11:09 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(May 4, 2015, 07:40 AM)GamesGambler Wrote: im kind of a bad track designer...but i dont know how to make screenshots
Confused
You can also use the cheat
"David Walsh
This allows removal of the user interface (ie all the icons, menus etc) using CTRL+U once the cheat is active. This is great for taking screen shots. Press CTRL+U again to get the user interface back."

Thanks aecrouch7413, i totally forgot the most importent thing about screens! Smile
The "David Walsh" cheat should be allways used if it comes to screenshots.
Everything else looks shabby.

So long, Cobra
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!