Pokemon Discussion -anything pokemon related-

This is the out-skirts of the forums, the place where people can talk about whatever the flip they want, so I decided, ' hey you know what, I'm going to make a pokemon thread ' I doubt this will be popular, but hey, it's worth a try. Here we can talk about ANYTHING pokemon related from the games, to the anime or the manga. I sure hope there are at least a couple of pokefans out there willing to comment on here. Sometimes I might ask questions, sometimes it might just be a general discussion with no topic and sometimes it might be a debate Biggrin

Let's start this out by telling me when you first started playing pokemon, your favourite character (Anime or games, no manga please) and your favourite pokemon Biggrin

For me I started playing pokemon when I was very little, about 4 or 5, my first pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby which I played to death, my favourite character is May from the advanced season and my favourite pokemon is Arcanine Biggrin
I started playing Pokemon when I was about 5, right when i got my first GBA, where I started out on Firered/Leafgreen. I never really watched the anime or read the manga at all so i don't really know many of the characters. My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise Smile
I haven't played Pokemon in years, but firered was my fav, and I also played it on the GBA
Pokemon Emerald is the best. Though SoulSilver is amazing too. Also Milotic is best Pokémon.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
(Nov 6, 2014, 03:05 AM)Silvarret Wrote: Pokemon Emerald is the best.
Well then I assume you must be excited for the Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby? That is if you even play Pokemon anymore.