RCT3 anybody want some tracks?

does anyone want any tracks making? i enjoy making tracks but despise doing scenery, mainly because i never make tracks that i can build around easily.

i made this the other day but cant think of how to build around it. it is very tight and compact but it is a good track and i dont want to waste it.

[Image: BDKYnFD.png]

[Image: dquEgml.png]
I'd like to help. Where the track is going underground, is that a tunnel? Otherwise I would try doing some smoothing. I like the coaster. That is why I offered. Are you looking for some specific scenery? Is the track downloaded to the site yet?
i have general visions of what i want to create but i cant actually do that.... ever, not without being happy with it anyway.

the initial underground section will dip under the station. i was thinking of making the lift hill drop go under a pathway and have an area where guests could watch, or have that as part of the queue line. the rest of it was most likely going to be close to the terrain and have lots of close interaction with rocks and foliage.

i didnt have a theme planned but i was leaning to a pirate theme. i think i have sets to do that but i probably wont go ahead with it. as for the track being on the website, i havent uploaded it yet but i will do if you want to use it
I'm not really sure how to do tunnels yet. So I may not be the right person. I don't understand how it would go under the station. Do you have a picture? Someone else with more skills may be able to help you.
basically you would just build your station at ground level, then either smooth off the terrain for the tunnel and place rocks and other stuff, or make it into a man made tunnel and just place concrete textured walls around the track.

i will have a quick build just so you know what i mean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quickly threw this together. i just made a simple tunnel but you could do a lot more with this

[Image: Fp0xEg3.png]

[Image: zLQqWqH.png]

[Image: LnrqWjB.png]
You make it look easy. I like how you've done this.
I suggest smoothing the terrain and making it a more natural environment.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]