NoLimits 1 {WIP} Unnamed Floorless

tartarus is pretty much done, just gotta do a few more supports at the end, with a little bit of trackwork as well.

this is the new coaster im working on, which isnt going to be too big. its mostly just to practice making stuff in sketchup for my coasters. anyways, heres the pics.

[Image: 376b5Dg.png]
heres whats done so far

[Image: 4Z0FQrG.png]
station

[Image: dHW1AYm.png]
[Image: k9s8B52.png]
still have some work to do so the track fits it correctly

[Image: UxatahX.png]
sketchup

tell me what you think
If you did all this sketchup, can I ask what version you are using? I'm on windows 8.1 and I'm surprised I can run the RCT3 Platinum game, and the importer and older versions of sketchup. I think you have lots of talent. I'm still learning a lot. Is that a NoLimits Coaster or NoLimits 2? Either way, I look forward to seeing the finished project.
Great Job on the station. I could use a bit of help on making a station for my next coaster.Biggrin
2015 SKARIB Productions
more trackwork has been done, heres what ive got
[Image: qstzE2X.png]
[Image: DICfP2Z.png]

station is pretty much finished as of now, unless i decide to add anything else. although i still have to fix it a bit, because it still doesnt fit the track perfectly.
[Image: APLIKQY.png]
[Image: LaHBgG3.png]
[Image: PLWE2Mf.png]

tell me what you think

(Nov 29, 2014, 04:53 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: If you did all this sketchup, can I ask what version you are using? I'm on windows 8.1 and I'm surprised I can run the RCT3 Platinum game, and the importer and older versions of sketchup. I think you have lots of talent. I'm still learning a lot. Is that a NoLimits Coaster or NoLimits 2? Either way, I look forward to seeing the finished project.
im using pro 2014 (which was acquired in less than legitimate ways.. lol) thanks! and this is nl1. my computer has problems with nl2 at the moment.

(Nov 30, 2014, 04:43 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: Great Job on the station. I could use a bit of help on making a station for my next coaster.Biggrin
thanks, i might be able to help out a bit.
(Nov 30, 2014, 09:44 PM)Drew_ Wrote: more trackwork has been done, heres what ive got
[Image: qstzE2X.png]
[Image: DICfP2Z.png]

station is pretty much finished as of now, unless i decide to add anything else. although i still have to fix it a bit, because it still doesnt fit the track perfectly.
[Image: APLIKQY.png]
[Image: LaHBgG3.png]
[Image: PLWE2Mf.png]

tell me what you think

(Nov 29, 2014, 04:53 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: If you did all this sketchup, can I ask what version you are using? I'm on windows 8.1 and I'm surprised I can run the RCT3 Platinum game, and the importer and older versions of sketchup. I think you have lots of talent. I'm still learning a lot. Is that a NoLimits Coaster or NoLimits 2? Either way, I look forward to seeing the finished project.
im using pro 2014 (which was acquired in less than legitimate ways.. lol) thanks! and this is nl1. my computer has problems with nl2 at the moment.

(Nov 30, 2014, 04:43 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: Great Job on the station. I could use a bit of help on making a station for my next coaster.Biggrin
thanks, i might be able to help out a bit.

Thank you very much for the help. And I can't wait to see your finished coaster. You should enter it in round 186.
2015 SKARIB Productions
I find it interesting how you put interlocking corkscrews right after the first loop, usually in most B&M's they are near the end of the ride. Waiting to see what you have planned for this.
so i finished the ride, but i really didnt add much. i took out the interlocking corks and put in an immelman and a zero g roll. thats it. it can be downloaded on the site. also you need the track packager which can be downloaded here: http://nolimitscoaster.de/download.htm#tools (at the bottom of the page) tell me what you think. also if it doesnt work i can just post the track.
It's very open. I feel like it should be a little more compact.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ yeah i got lazy with the ride at gave up on it. i just really wanted to see if i could make a .3ds object and successfully import it.
I think it is a cool conceptBiggrin
2015 SKARIB Productions