Universal Studios Florida Recreation

Any updates ?
(Sep 6, 2015, 02:30 PM)FKeclipse Wrote: Any updates ?

Yeah unfortunately my laptop decided to not work and I had to take it in for service. I am hoping to post an update as soon as I get it back. Smile
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
Universal Studios Florida News and Rct3 Ideas

[Image: dOhRqJd.jpg]

The Darknight is back! Before I begin this post I want to apologize for not being able to work on Universal Studios Florida as much as I wanted to. I got really busy and did not have as much time as I would of liked.

With that said I would like to discuss some interesting information on Universal Studios Florida. If you guys did not know, Disaster a Major Motion Picture Starring You! closed 4 days ago. It will be converted into Fast and Furious Supercharged in 2017. My question to you guys is do you want me to still build Disaster or attempt a Fast and Furious themed ride.

If you want the Fast and Furious Ride please let me know in the comments and give me some ideas on the ride style, theming, and effects you want in the ride! The next update for Universal Studios Florida will be coming soon so keep checking for more Universal. 

Sincerely,

Darknight97
The Universal Team
Creating Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure in Rct3
The Universal Team
^Yes, I haven't been working too terribly hard, but I have finished up pretty much everything except for Spiderman in MSHI
I need a new signature.
(Sep 12, 2015, 02:20 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Yes, I haven't been working too terribly hard, but I have finished up pretty much everything except for Spiderman in MSHI

Yeah I am hoping I can start to work on a lot more of the park soon. Do you like the idea of a Fast and Furious Ride since that is what will replace Disaster in the future?
The Universal Team
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:35 PM)Darknight97 Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2015, 02:20 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Yes, I haven't been working too terribly hard, but I have finished up pretty much everything except for Spiderman in MSHI

Yeah I am hoping I can start to work on a lot more of the park soon. Do you like the idea of a Fast and Furious Ride since that is what will replace Disaster in the future?

That sounds good! Disaster, well I got to be an actor when I went this past summer, but FATF will probably be better Smile
But, is there a good video of the ride? It's only open in Hollywood.
I need a new signature.
(Sep 12, 2015, 07:39 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: That sounds good! Disaster, well I got to be an actor when I went this past summer, but FATF will probably be better Smile
But, is there a good video of the ride? It's only open in Hollywood.

I was thinking I would use a mix of some video from Hollywood and my own ideas based on Fast and Furious. In the future I will change it so it is exactly like the ride that opens, but that is two years from now!
The Universal Team
          Updates Will be Coming This Week!

[Image: gB8TEVB.jpg]

I know it has been a while and I apologize for that but I can guarantee that there will be an update by the end of this week. I have been working on Universal Studios Florida and have made a lot of progress.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Darknight
The Universal Team
The Universal Team
                                                             Quick Preview of This Week's Update:
                                                                                Universal Studios Florida

[Image: bs6R78p.jpg]

[Image: 0Xc58o9.jpg]

[Image: Posxm9m.jpg]

Let me know what you guys think so far. The full update will be here very soon and will include the completion of Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Lucy Tribute, Revenge of The Mummy Queue, and the addition of water in front of Universal Studios as we see the construction of CityWalk.

Darknight
Universal Team
The Universal Team
The long awaited Update #5 is finally here! In this update we see the completion of Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Lucy Tribute, Revenge of The Mummy Queue, new palm trees, and the addition of water in front of Universal Studios as we see the construction of CityWalk. Please feel free to leave comments and any suggestions you have for the park. Also don't forget to check out Islands of Adventure being built by Chimalion.

Update #5 Minions, Mummies, Citywalk

[Image: Posxm9m.jpg]

[Image: 0Xc58o9.jpg]

[Image: TeDXHpq.jpg]

[Image: bs6R78p.jpg]

Welcome to Universal Studios Florida!

[Image: J73JMpt.jpg]

[Image: yP0t7vF.jpg]

Despicable Me Minion Mayhem is Complete!

[Image: r3FzXYe.jpg]

[Image: RwZjKlq.jpg]

[Image: Wo46z2L.jpg]

The Lucy Tribute Rebuilt!

[Image: fRqpyh4.jpg]

[Image: w7JF1Be.jpg]

Revenge of the Mummy Queue Complete!

[Image: 6UoPWFK.jpg]

[Image: m4O3ATG.jpg]

[Image: 3bR45Ql.jpg]

[Image: TbDcbdR.jpg]

[Image: WHA3pFv.jpg]

[Image: GCcJRCc.jpg]

That is all for Update #5. Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions you have! In the next update we will see progress on the ride portion of Revenge of the Mummy, more CityWalk construction, and the completion of the New York section. Thank you for following Universal Studios Florida and don't forget to check the progress on Islands of Adventure being built by Chimalion.

Darknight
The Universal Team
Celebrating 25 Years of the Universal Orlando Resort
The Universal Team