BUILD IT! ROUND 194 - wow that filled up fast this time....

BUILD IT! ROUND 194 - wow that filled up fast this time....
Last round seemed to last for a long time but it was a good round.
Look forward to seeing what will be coming this round.
Hopefully the closing time for the voting won't be as long.
isnt build it supposed to go from monday to monday?
(Mar 2, 2015, 03:27 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: isnt build it supposed to go from monday to monday?

I have no idea.
Can you not just post a reply to the actual thread?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 2, 2015, 05:51 PM)Blu Wrote: Can you not just post a reply to the actual thread?

Didn't feel it belonged in that thread. Didn't see one yet.
Nothing wrong with posting this. Please stop your
sarcasm with me.
(Mar 2, 2015, 08:16 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2015, 05:51 PM)Blu Wrote: Can you not just post a reply to the actual thread?

Didn't feel it belonged in that thread. Didn't see one yet.
Nothing wrong with posting this. Please stop your
sarcasm with me.

Woah calm down, I pretty sure Blu was trying to be helpful, whats up with you lately? you're acting all strange
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

With respect, a matter of opinion naveisawesome. Nothing is wrong with me. Not acting strange. He has been sarcastic with me before. My youtube account has been closed as well. After I respond to these posts I will not be coming back on to the site. I'm a member of the Custom Scenery Depot Website now.
cya l8r allig8or
edit: kinda dumb to leave cause of what alex said but whatever lol
I Don't think that's why he left. I bet he just wanted to transfer to CS Depot.
This is the last day I will be on this account. I've been finishing somethings up. you are right rccoa coasters. there are other reasons. some may agree and others may not. If someone wants to leave people should just leave it at that and not make a big deal out of it. Nothing is wrong with me. I just don't like this site anymore for various reasons. I have moved on and I would appreciate people to let go of the subject matter. Thank you.