RCT3 How i can play clean map to build my park with cash

I found only option with unlimitad cash, but i want to make own park , where i got only enterence and land, and start like with 20,000 $ and grow up ? Thank you
If my calculations are correct, you're in sandbox mode. What do you mean by grow up though?
[Image: ulodap497c2.png]
SimpleFate Gaming YouTube Channel
(Mar 16, 2015, 10:08 PM)SimpleFate Wrote: If my calculations are correct, you're in sandbox mode. What do you mean by grow up though?

He means he basically wants to play on sandbox mode but with finite money
How you do that? Custom Scenerio?
All you have to do is go to the scenario editor, choose which rides, attractions and scenery you want to have the option to build in your park, and set the amount of money you want to start with, remembering of course to add land to your park and set the map size. This should work in any of the three Roller Coaster Tycoon games.
[Image: Vk1WYNV.png]
you would have to make your own scenario. you can set starting cash, park size, terrain shape, ect...
Yeah i mean like sandbox but with money, and want to earn and grow up like a some challeng. Thank you to all, so i need to make custom scenario, thank you.
Because i dont like when i have unlimiter $ , its not funny then Smile
I prefer unlimited. Makes me feel rich for once in my life lol
Its not exiting to be rich Biggrin
I like unlimited, as it means you don't have to worry if you make a mistake that you're going to lose money, plus you can go all out with the scenery
However, money does have an exciting factor to it, I just prefer to price the rides instead of the park entry fee, its much more profitable
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]