Thorpe Park :: General Discussion

Cool Smile

Good to hear that thorpe is back to its best. I need to go to TP some time, when i can drive i will tho SmileSmile
Ive just come back from my 4th visit this year to Thorpe....and ive probably had the best day ever, in all the years ive gone.I broke my personal record of Rides riden in a day....it now stands at 36 beating my prevoius record by 7.The park was empty....i even managed to slaughter Stealth, and rid the beast 12 times.Just a day in the life of a G Force Junkie.
Plans were submitted to the local council a few days ago for the introduction of Thorpe Parks own 250 room Hotel which will be placed in the nearby Aggregates site, whose lease was ended by Thorpe earlier this year....it is planned to be built in 2009.As stated some time ago, the Flying Fish will make a welcomed return to the park for 2007, newly themed with ON-RIDE photo, this will now be placed in Neptunes kingdom.Also, alot of rumours are going about that X is gonna get a much needed facelift/re-theme....peeps saying the ride will be themed into a minecart ride which MAYBE, become a part of Canada Creek.More rumours are floating about saying that investment in Thorpe will slow down, Tussauds apparently saying that rides are at an acceptable level(rubbish).And that the proposed 2008 Flying Coaster will be put back to 2009/2010....let me just add, rides are never at an acceptable level.....in my opinion, the re-inclusion of the flying fish is good, but its a tiny coaster.Dont tell me thats just it for 2007....c mon Thorpe, give us more, 3 major coasters, simply isnt enough, considering Cedar point will soon to have 17 DOH!!