RCT3 RCT3 on Windows 10

Does anyone know how to get pictures on billboards in windows 10....I am running the GOG version and I still can not figure that out
(Aug 14, 2015, 07:24 PM)disneylanddude Wrote: Does anyone know how to get pictures on billboards in windows 10....I am running the GOG version and I still can not figure that out

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6924.html
It was in the windows 8 store but not directly in Windows 10. So to download it do a search for WildTangent (a place where u can get games) Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Windows store. It's 9.99 and it's compatible. When you're done downloading it, Wild Tangent will be on your Start screen. Just click on it.

If you have windows 8 it's in the Windows 8 store. It will say Compatible with Windows 7 and 8. I don't know why they don't have it in the Windows 10 store and it's also compatible.
I have tried it. It does work but it does crash with some custom rides. Notably the Music Express ride I downloaded from here a few weeks ago. I would avoid it if you can.

(Aug 14, 2015, 07:24 PM)disneylanddude Wrote: Does anyone know how to get pictures on billboards in windows 10....I am running the GOG version and I still can not figure that out

It is working for me but I had to do a boatload of hacking.  Stupid Atari. 

Something with how Windows changed the My Pictures path caused that to not work right.  I have no idea why Atari did that.  I don't understand why I cant upload from any directory on my system.
I am also having a number of crash problems with Windows 10.  It will run seemingly fine for a while and then crash and die. 

I have a Busch Gardens style park I am building and want to finish but this crashing crap is annoying the hell out of me. 

Those that have got it to work, have you seen odd crashes with the game?

I am also having a number of crash problems with Windows 10.  It will run seemingly fine for a while and then crash and die. 

I have a Busch Gardens style park I am building and want to finish but this crashing crap is annoying the hell out of me. 

Those that have got it to work, have you seen odd crashes with the game?
I know this thread is old by in case anyone looks at it again........get rct3 platinum through Wild Tangent (comes with your computer) it costs 9.99 (platinum is soaked and wild tog)