RCT3 RCT3 on Windows 10

Does anyone here know if RCT3 will run okay on the new Windows 10?
Keep calm and play Roller Coaster Tycoon.
I haven't installed Windows 10 yet, I should! But I have to back up everything then....
I need a new signature.
Wait. Windows 10? Why did they skip Windows 9?
^It's some sort of an update, only available through Windows 8.1
I need a new signature.
I reserved my free copy of Windows 10!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Well, a free upgrade to Windows 10 is available to anyone running 7 or 8.1. I don't know why they skipped 9. You can't actually install it until July 29 but some tech people have been using preview copies for a while now. I was wondering if any of those tech people had tried running RCT on it.

I've reserved my copy of 10 so I guess I'll find out on July 29!
Keep calm and play Roller Coaster Tycoon.
I don't think they want to confuse people with 95 or 98, and 8.1 was very different than 8 so 8.1=9.
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
Any updates about RCT3 on Windows 10 yet? I got the update to Windows 10 too, but I don't want to install it unless I'm sure RCt3 runs well on it. Smile
i would assume it does
I'm not looking forward to Windows 10. I just got use to Windows 8.1. Xp was my favorite version...When I installed RCT3 Platinum I had a hard time running it in the beginning. But after I ran Compatibility mode it was fine. I would just check compatibility mode with the game when you start using Windows 10. I sound like a broken record with this...sorry I know I've said this before on another post.