Longest Line and Favorite Coaster?

Longest line I have ever waited in was for the Smiler at Alton Towers, waited 3 hours and it was totally worth it! Even though a tragic accident had happened a few weeks ago, its honestly such a shame as its such a good coaster, and the people didn't deserve what happened to them!

Favourite coaster has to be Shambhala at Portaventura, Spain, its sooooo freaking awesome! Largest coaster in Europe (Apparently) - It seriously feels asif you're flying and the drops are immense! Unreal experience Tongue
(Jun 23, 2015, 02:14 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Longest line: 2.5 hours for white water canyon at Canada's Wonderland (not worth it)
Favourite to ride: Thunder run at canada's wonderland (I know its lame but I hate drops ok?)

The Incredible Hulk at IOA doesn't have a terrible drop, it's just the launch. You should try that Wink

EDIT: Oops, just noticed the bump.
I need a new signature.
(Jun 25, 2015, 09:30 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Jun 23, 2015, 01:37 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Longest lines... probably for Silver Star, around an hour or two because I wanted front row.

Favorite Roller Coaster is a three-way tie between Blue Fire, Silver Star, and Outlaw Run.

Wait, you have been to Germany???
Yes, it's been over a year now. I have also been to Holland and France.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Since I live live in Europe (I've lived in Europe for about 4 years) these are my 10 favorites, I can't decide what is best. My favorite park is Efteling.

Baron 1898, The Swarm, Nemesis, Joris en de Draak, Troy, Nemesis Inferno, Anubis, Black Mamba, Winja's, and X at Thorpe Park are some of my favorites

Here is a long list of every European coaster I've ridden:

No I decided on my top 10 favorites

10. Anubis (Plopsaland)
9. Baron 1898 (Efteling)
8. Karacho (Tripsdill)
7. Goliath (Walibi Holland)
6. Blue Fire (Europa Park)
5. Joris en de Draak (Efteling)
4. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park)
3. Silver Star (Europa Park)
2. Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
1. Helix (Liseberg)

I'm planning to visit China along with Happy Valley in September.
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
(Jun 26, 2015, 06:48 PM)James_Fan_1886 Wrote: Longest Line for me was.... probably 3 Hours and 45 Minutes for Manta at SeaWorld Orlando in 2012. Definitely worth it Smile

My favorite coaster, Kumba at Busch Gardens because I just went on it a few months ago, and it generally has great elements and Gs.
You waited 3 hours and 45 minutes for Manta? the longest I have ever waited for that coaster was 10 minutes!!! and I go to sea world like almost every year! I have been on Kumba a bunch of times as well and always wait 5 minutes!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Jul 20, 2015, 08:41 AM)Maverick360 Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 06:48 PM)James_Fan_1886 Wrote: Longest Line for me was.... probably 3 Hours and 45 Minutes for Manta at SeaWorld Orlando in 2012. Definitely worth it Smile

My favorite coaster, Kumba at Busch Gardens because I just went on it a few months ago, and it generally has great elements and Gs.
You waited 3 hours and 45 minutes for Manta? the longest I have ever waited for that coaster was 10 minutes!!! and I go to sea world like almost every year! I have been on Kumba a bunch of times as well and always wait 5 minutes!

I went a couple months after opening, when it had the longest lines. Sorry, 2012 was when I went back to SeaWorld, and I also went again this summer and only waited 20 minutes Wink the 3 hours and 45 minutes was in 2009 when I went. I go every 3 years.
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
Longest queue: Colossus, Thorpe Park (1 1/2 hours, or maybe 1 hour)

Favourite roller coaster: Rage (Adventure Island), Millenium (Fantasy Island) and Colossus (Thorpe Park).
Sorry to bump, but I have updated! I have a five-way tie for favorite coaster, but lol longest line probably for Batman : The Ride and Goliath. Batman broke down for an hour and then some, so it added up to about 2 1/2 hours. Same for Goliath.
My favorite coasters:
5. Superman: Ultimate Flight @SFGAm look, this is the only flyer I have been on. And we went when the lines were short.
4. X-Flight @SFGA It's so smooth and the inversions are so fun!
3. Goliath @SFGA It's short, but has some serious negative G!
1. Silver Star - THE BEST AIRTIME COASTER!!!
1. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Yes, I traveled to Germany last year to ride this 4 times in a row!
It's very hard to decide, so I cannot make up my mind.
-Slurpee
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

The longest line I've ever been in.... more than likely that belongs to the Superman (sorry it's now dubbed The Ride of Steel, my bad) at Darien Lake, the line was around 3 hours and is NOT worth the wait lol. Personally I feel that if there are rides with no lines you should go on them rather than wasting hours of time for a ride that lasts about a minute, but that is just me, it's still a great ride.
My favorite ride would have to either be the Mind Eraser (Darien Lake), Fahrenheit (Hershey Park), or the Wildcat (Hershey Park).

FYI - The only way to ever avoid a line with the Ride of Steel is to sprint to it as the park is just opening its gates lol, the line is always ridiculously long to this day
Team CoasterTech