2016 Roller Coasters Discussion Thread

(Sep 9, 2015, 05:21 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^At least it has the better restraints that are on the wingriders and Banshee.

yeah when i went on gatekeeper the restraints were way too tight and the ride experience was awful...

from what ive heard they have put new restarints on most wingriders. not too sure about banshee
Valravn looks pretty sweet, other than the fact that they didn't put in a splashdown. I mean, they have so mush water from the lake!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
^ there wouldnt be enough room. im surprised that theyre even gonna get that thing to fit
For Valraven, surprise surprise, Cedar Point adds a record-breaker. But I think one of the cooler factors of the ride is that it will be using the "vest restraints", which should be better than the other crappy ones.

My thoughts on this? I don't really like the color scheme. It looks odd with that color, because it looks like someone pooped on it. I'm also quite honestly surprised that they went with Valraven, because of what happened with Raptor this past August. I had actually heard that they "dropped" (pun pun pun) that name because of the incident. But I think they continued to stick with this name because what they are marketing is not what the name actually means, which is bird of death.
I need a new signature.
Did you watch the coaster studios analysis video?

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
I did. I do have to agree with Josh on the color, though. It looks really bad. Banshee colour scheme might not be bad on Valravn, considering it's a bird of death.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

yes, but that's not what CP is marketing it as...

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
I guess that we can use this thread for construction updates Smile

Lightning Rod:
[Image: CVBdqBJUAAAAfby.jpg]

Storm Chaser:
[Image: db_2015_1117_StormChaser21.jpg]
[Image: db_2015_1117_StormChaser31.jpg]
[Image: db_2015_1105_StormChaser51.jpg]

What is pretty cool is that I'll be going to Lightning Rod's Media Day for my Spring Break, and I'll get to do Storm Chaser in the summer Biggrin 2 New RMCs in the same year Biggrin

Europa Park is getting a Mack Kiddie Coaster in 2016:
http://rcdb.com/13654.htm

Regards,
-Chimalion
I need a new signature.
I follow all of the Six Flags Parks on Twitter, and here is what I have found!

Six Flags Great America's Justice League
[Image: CVWfvZ7XIAA9zMh.jpg:large]

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom's Joker
[Image: CVQtvboVEAALa_L.jpg]

Six Flags New England's Superman: The Ride Transformation
[Image: CTtmTHWUEAQvH1M.jpg]

Six Flags St Louis'' Fireball (It's replacing the Rush Street Flyer)
[Image: CUnF83AVEAEOUiY.jpg]

Regards,
-Chimalion
I need a new signature.
that rmc is ugly af