2016 Roller Coasters Discussion Thread

One of the graffiti words said "Ha ha", maybe referring to the Joker? I think it will be a Justice League Shooter Biggrin

I found these on their twitter page!

[Image: hHxTlft.jpg]
^This looks like a comic book! Like, a Superman or Batman comic book!

[Image: AehTEaz.jpg]
^Superman and Batman capes? Justice League seems very likely!
I need a new signature.
I think it is taking over the old Pictionary building near the front of the entrance.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
^Pictionary? Confused LOL! :P

You mean Pictorium?

Btw, if SFGAd is getting a Wing Coaster, it has to be around X-Flight size. Check this out:

[Image: XberEhD.jpg]

I mapped out X-Flight in the area, and it would have to go in the water.
I need a new signature.
I don't think it will be a B&M wingrider, it will probably be an S&S free spin...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
^ If they do they'll be lucky! I live by SFFT, Batman: The Ride is just awesome!
still waiting for cedar point to announce their mediocre dive machine
^ I'm waiting for Six Flags. We already know SFGAd and SFDK are getting coasters, and they usually have 3 coasters opening every year at the parks! I can't wait to find out what the third one will be.
I need a new signature.
Someone made a joke about total Mayhem parks showing up: [Image: photo.php?fbid=1673095789586982&set=gm.7...=1&theater]

@chimalion70005 they are not lined with B&M like Cedar Fair isn't with Intiman AG
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
^I never said they were lined with B&M. I just said they usually have 3 coasters every year.
I need a new signature.
My dad got an email from SFOT saying something BIG is coming September 3! Could it be a coaster?
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!