Universal's Islands of Adventure Recreation

Around every bend is another epic adventure. Around every corner awaits another once-in-a-lifetime thrill. Take an unforgettable journey through the uniquely themed islands of Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, where the world's most cutting edge rides, shows and interactive attractions bring your favorite stories, myths, cartoons, comic book heroes and children's tales to life.

[Image: UIOA_Logo_copy.png]

Join the battle of good versus evil above the streets of Marvel Super Hero Island®. Get splash happy with your favorite cartoon characters in the water rides of Toon Lagoon®. Come face to face with the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park®. Venture through the mists of time as you experience the epic adventures of The Lost Continent®. And step right into the pages of the children’s books of Dr. Seuss in Seuss Landing™. Islands of Adventure is the stuff legends are made of.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potterâ„¢ - Hogsmeadeâ„¢ at Islands of Adventure. Pass through the towering Hogwartsâ„¢ castle gates and explore the familiar passageways, classrooms and corridors. Visit the shops of Hogsmeadeâ„¢, including Honeydukesâ„¢, Ollivandersâ„¢ and more. Dine at the Three Broomsticksâ„¢. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides including Dragon Challengeâ„¢, Flight of the Hippogriffâ„¢ and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journeyâ„¢, a state-of-the-art attraction that brings the magic, characters, and stories of Harry Potterâ„¢ to life in ways never before imagined.

Here is what I have so far!
[Image: WCOhC4N.jpg]

Port of Entry is almost complete!
[Image: O0wHoO7.jpg]

And the Incredible Hulk coaster, unfinished.
[Image: gFtZtMc.jpg]

I'm really proud of myself! Feedback is appreciated, especially from you Darknight97 cause we are working together! Smile
I need a new signature.
I love the detail you put into Port of Entry. It looks amazing! The only thing you might want to fix is the Japanese style temple. It looks a little out of place if you know what I mean. The rest looks really good! I am going to post a link to this thread on my page just to clarify that we are the Universal Team! I also love the intro you put together for Islands of Adventure! Smile
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
^Thanks! I'm glad to work with you.

I did some work on Marvel Super Hero Island, I added Storm Force Accelatron, continued work on Incredible Hulk, and started work on the Cafe 4 (Fantastic Four Cafe).

[Image: rEU6qfC.jpg]

[Image: 5UUn2sq.jpg]

[Image: yu23t3e.jpg]

[Image: p3Tn8pC.jpg]

Thanks for comments and appreciation! Hope to see some updates on the other Universal park too Smile
I need a new signature.
It's looking really good so far! I love the way you made Café 4 and Hulk looks awesome. My only suggestion is that the roof on Storm Force Acceleration is actually purple.

[Image: 60WSjbOm.jpg]

Everything else looks good! Don't worry updates for Universal Studios will be coming very soon! Smile
The Universal Team
looks good man
Hi guys! Sorry I have been inactive on this project for a couple of weeks, I have just been really busy with Middle School summer band, family visits, football, etc. But now I'm here with a small update!

Here is some more supporting on the Hulk!
[Image: HGSpWN6.jpg]

Completed Doctor Doom ride!
[Image: Y6ZD7NW.jpg]

Last but not least, the last part of the MSHI Mainstreet, before I start Spider-man!
[Image: LCyNf1Q.jpg]

Thanks for reading this update! Hopefully Spider-Man won't be too hard, but again, it probably will :P

Regards,
-chimalion70005/Imagineer Josh
I need a new signature.
Looking Good! I can't wait for Spiderman! I found a good set for Dr. Doom's Fearfall if you want to use it. I think it comes with the tops for the towers.

Here is the link:
http://www.rct-3.org/downloads/index.php...-Fall-Set/
The Universal Team
-- UPDATE --

Guys, I haven't been on in a while, and I'm sorry. I got a new lapto, and this is what I have done so far on the Port of Entry re-do.

[Image: AmmXeRY.png]

Regards,
-Chimalion
I need a new signature.
Wow! Chimalion this is really good.
Looking Good! Did you lose what you did previously? I have made a lot of progress on Universal Studios Florida, I just have not had the chance to post an update. The Revenge of the Mummy Queue is complete and the ride is about 25% complete.
The Universal Team