UK Theme Parks

Actually you would have thought rain would also put peeps off going to a theme park, so I usually go on these days, but it never seems to make a difference that much, also how the hell am I meant to avoid all the type of days mentioned when the only days I can go are those days. I'm a student and also work part-time on a saturday so I'm pretty restricted. Sometimes I go to Chessington or Thorpe on a Friday seeing as I only have an hour of ICT and thats it, so sometimes I skip ICT and just catch up with mates over msn.

But I can see all the UK parks improving quite a bit over the next few years, the Tussaud parks have just been injected with loads of cash and other parks like Drayton Manor and Lightwater Valley are getting more guests, which means more money for them which means better rides in the future. I think the UK has got quite alot of theme parks though, they are just hidden.
See what you mean....im lucky, i have a 8-5pm job, which is pretty flexible.I can book whatever days i want off, and its descent pay....not bad eh...:wink:
i think drayton manor is the best theme park, not just because of the rides, but because u dont have to travel a far distance to get to every ride, so u can garuntee u will go on everything u want to lol, also with rides like apocalypse, g-force, psyclone, pandamonium, storm force 10.....SHOCKWAVE!!! and a lot of others, ur sure for a gd day out!!!!!
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I had a look at G Force, and was rather dissapointed to see how short it is, it only looks a 20 second ride,and didnt really have anything to it.Apocalypse and Shockwave are the rides i want to go on.
OMG ... what's happened to the American Adventure?! They've got rid of their best rides to cater for the smaller peeps. Tis a shame... I loved the Missile!!
Lol! that was a decent ride :P

I went ages ago when i was quite young and remember bits of the park. I think i remember correctly:

- You had to walk down steps to get to the park, next to the big wheel.
- There was some sort of western show
- My uncle went on the bucking brunco things Smile
- We went on missile and were nearly sick!

Thats about it Smile Good memories!
well i can only get to parks on a weekend and school holidays - the buisiest days!

even if i can get the time to go somewhere i live far away from all the decent parks - closest ive got is lightwater valley and thats still 1 hour away

I love everything about alton towers, never been to drayton, thorpe, oakwood, or american adventure, but id ove to go to thorpe park! Stealth and colossus look great!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]