Movies

Me!!!
^And ChrisMDB, you are the only one on earth who will ever love a gungan.
I hate The Phantom Menace. The Empire strikes Back is likely my favorite.

This new one's gonna be great!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

all this star wars talk confuses me
The better question is who isn't ready for Episode 7: The Force Awakens? Lol

@Slurpee_Man I know lol, I don't understand why people hate them, I think they're hysterical. Jar-Jar was the series' comical relief until 3-PO showed back up, the only difference is his humor is in your face whereas 3-PO had the dry sarcastic humor.
Team CoasterTech

And Jar Jar is funny somehow? honestly I thiink he's the worst thing in the entirety of star wars
I mean the ewoks are great, theyre so cuddly and cute and you just want to hug them
And slurpee you can hate the phantom menace cause of jar jar and it was a bit of a dissapointment,but darth maul and podracing were both epic, youve got to admit that
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I like Jar-Jar's sense of humor, and I love their underwater cities. I just thought it was dumb that an army of teddy bears helped defeat a professional army of Imperial Stormtroopers lol

Btw Podracing is one of the best things to ever happen to Star Wars, play the video games and you will understand me even more.
Team CoasterTech

Ive beaten lego star wars, and love the podracing in that

Podracing was great in the Lego games, I was referring to Star Wars Episode 1: Racer and Star Wars Racer Revenge specifically though. Those were the two podracing games they produced, the first being on N64 and the later on PS2
Team CoasterTech

@ChrisMDB, yeah, podracing is cool, but the all the gungans are to me are annoying. The 2nd one wasn't great either. Darth Maul vs. Qui Gon... my favorite sith versus my least favorite jedi.

I love Ewoks! They are the cute part of Star Wars. gungans are ugly.

Who's excited for Maze Runner: Scorch Trials?
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Im sorta excited for scorch trials, ive read the trilogy, and honestly maze runner was ok for a book to movie transformation, but they forgot the telepathy, and a couple other things, so im hoping its the catching fire, and not the sea of monsters for this series