Movies

Do you guys watch many movies? If so, what is your favorite?

My top three are:
1. Avengers - Age of Ultron
2. Transformers
3. Jurassic Park
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

the last movie i saw was straight outta compton and it was actually really good
I will never be able to decide on what movie is my favorite! I've seen soooo many, but one awesome movie that I saw recently was Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. That new Jackie Chan movie Dragon Blade looks really good though too.
I need a new signature.
My top 3:
Star Wars ep.3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Sep 14, 2015, 05:00 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: My top 3:
Star Wars ep.3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

A prequel lover!! I'm not alone!
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
well I mean some of the acting (cough cough anakin cough cough) was horrible in the prequels, but overall there was amazing battle scenes, and I love how it explains everything about how the original trilogy came to be

1. Star Wars Saga
2. Pirates of the Caribbean (Whole Series)
3. 3 Way tie between Back to the Future (series), Megamind, and John Carter

Honestly there are simply too many good movies lol, I change my list of favorites every time I make it, the only one that doesn't move is Star Wars.
Btw the prequels did have their moments of incredible terribleness (Is that even a word? lol) IMO Episodes 2 & 6 were the worst two, 3 & 5 the best, and if anyone hates Jar-Jar I send my condolences to your family lol, he isn't gone and will always be here.
Team CoasterTech

excuse me how is 6 one of the worst?
Everyone's acting was much better in that one, and truly there were some awesome action scenes, and it was an amazing way to finish the series
I mean except for the fact that stormtroopers got defeated by cute little teddy bears, wheres the problems?

I wasn't a fan of the ewoks (gungans are better lol) and personally I HATED the fact that the scene kept switching back and forth between the space and land battle, I understand why it happened and that this was the best way for the movie to go, but it REALLY bugged me while watching it. We all know what is wrong with number 2 so I'm not going there lol

Edit: I also never meant to imply they were bad, I love the saga to death and 2 and 6 are still great. I simply like them the least out of the current six.
Team CoasterTech

Who's ready for Episode 7?!?!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360