Should I Enter My Coaster Into Build It?

(Oct 18, 2015, 07:31 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just to clarify when I critique I always mean it in a constructive way, looks like you got what I meant though Biggrin

LOL u sound like my drawing teacher.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

@ Slurpee_Man - I don't believe in open criticism that is simply meant to criticize the work. I feel that the RCTgo Forums should be a place where we share our works in order to constantly be improving and reinventing ourselves rather than tearing each other down. For those reasons I refrain from being overtly negative towards peoples' work and I try to supply as many helpful tips as I can to see them improve Biggrin
Team CoasterTech

@ ChristMDB - agreed ^
(Oct 18, 2015, 04:04 PM)JaredEpicF1Star Wrote: Name:Compacted.
POV:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsAZ2hu0xEg&feature=youtu.be

Should I Or Naw?
The park will be released at a later date and WILL be finished.
the scenery will be out alongside the coaster.

Jared, your coaster is just as many of ours were when we first started out. Unfortunately, you are being sabotaged by the jerkiness of the recording more than anything in my opinion. For some coaster "people" realism is the only thing...and many of their coasters look a lot like everyone else's. I like to embrace the idea that this game allows us to create whatever we can imagine and enjoy. After all, it's not a CAD program!☺ Listen to helpful criticism and don't pay too much attention to those with less imagination and keep building what makes you feel good. I like coasters that go way too fast and bounce around because I can ride them on YT without dying. In real life...NONE of these coasters exist☺
We're all in this Story together...play your part well! Visit me here: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lynwoodco/featured
Amusement parks and the rides in them are also about our imagination. And, with our imagination we are able to create our own place for fun. Sometimes with imagination, it's not always "realistic" and sometimes I think we forget that. So I hope you will continue (once again as I said before Smile to share your work and updates.