NoLimits 2 What did you just do in NoLimits 1 or NoLimits 2?

What did you just do in NoLimits 1 or NoLimits 2?
Nothing. I don't have either.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I finished my Schwarzkopf-style looping coaster, but somehow it ended up in the middle of the Arabian desert, so there are and will be no trees surrounding it.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@Terry Inferno, you're going to put it into Build It R.217, or no?
Most likely, meaning that it will be a good round to enter if you want to win. Wink 
My NL coasters never do well in Build It, but I enter them for fun because it's the only way I receive any feedback. Chris is going to hate it because I intentionally left trees out of it.
¡Viva Mexico!
@Terry Inferno, that is cool. I eventually want to get NL1 and 2 so I can create more than just RCT2 rides for Build It! I do try and make the roller coasters AS BEST AS POSSIBLE before I enter it into BI! (Build It!) Likewise, I have started to create my tracks in TCP (Track Creator Park), making a bunch a scenery for the ride, saving it all, then porting it to some other scenario (Most likely Galadriel Heights (Which I find the general best spot to place it in]). Povoat, my current Build it! entry so far, is the best one I have created. My other two, well, failed my expectations ten-fold. I will get better, it'll be a matter of time of when it will though. Smile That's all.

Track Creator Park:
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14338

11 - Galadriel Heights:
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14386

Random link of randomness:
Perilus - the flying coaster
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14401

Got questions, comments, suggestions about my creations? Be sure to tell me via the creation, a personal message, or through the forums.
Thanks!
(Dec 1, 2015, 07:46 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Most likely, meaning that it will be a good round to enter if you want to win. Wink 
My NL coasters never do well in Build It, but I enter them for fun because it's the only way I receive any feedback. Chris is going to hate it because I intentionally left trees out of it.
It won't be my favorite but since I know ahead of time I'll go a little easier on it (besides if it has an absolutely perfect layout that'll be my only complaint).
Team CoasterTech

@BlazingEmpireHD, I would suggest downloading the NoLimits trial version before buying anything. You won't be able to ride your creations in the demo version, but it will give you time to get acquainted with the mechanics of the NoLimits editor. It's nothing like the RCT series, and sometimes that can be a good thing.

@ChrisMDB, I wouldn't call it perfect. Much of the layout was modeled after an existing coaster, which was built several decades ago, so some parts are a tad on the slow side.

My other NoLimits project has a more exciting layout and doesn't resemble any roller coaster ever built (and would demolish several world records if it were to actually exist). But although the track is finalized, the ride won't be finished in time for the coming round.
¡Viva Mexico!
I just won build it with Myst.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
@ Terry Inferno - Seeing as you still have time to work on the other one PLEASE add foliage Biggrin Honestly I like coasters that resemble real ones, it really shows an individual's capacity for taking a design and making it their own. I'm not sure if anyone noticed when I entered Bumble Bee into Build It! but the entire first half of the ride was the same as Shockwave from Six Flags Over Texas, granted the remainder of the ride looks nothing like it however Shockwave is what inspired the design - I then made it my own.

This is one of the reasons I liked your Lightning Express soo much, Texas Giant inspired you so you took its design and saw what you could do with it - in the end you made one beast of a woodie.
Team CoasterTech