Brookwood Gardens (RCT2)

After 35 (RCT2) years in the making, it's finally ready for limited release.

Brookwood Gardens is my first attempt to create a moderately realistic-looking park from scratch with moderately realistic-looking coasters. Although the coasters themselves are and will be the main focus of this park, it also receives awards for its gentle rides, which are also showcased in the video.

The park features 12 new coasters that will be released individually over the course of 2016, some of which can be seen in the video. 

The coasters:

Barracuda (ca. 2001)
Dublin Devil (ca. 1982)
Frankenstein: The Ride (ca. 1999)
G-Launcher (ca. 2003)
Industrial Revolution (ca. 1992)
Kinnara (ca. 2010)
Oklahoma Rodeo (ca. 2004)
Rambler (ca. 1930)
Scorpio (ca. 1990)
Smoking Gun (ca. 1979)
Sugar Rush (ca. 1940, refurbished ca. 1985)
Toxic Tower (ca. 2006)

Screenshots will be added regularly. Click on a coaster to download it.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Just from the teaser trailer you supplied this looks great! Can't wait to download it upon release!
Team CoasterTech

I really like this TerryInferno. I haven't seen a video like this for RCT2. I'm amazed how you did all of this in RCT2. I look forward to the release.
@Terry Inferno, I am unbelievably excited to download it once it comes out! I don't know if I missed the date, when is it to come out?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
No release date has been posted yet, but I'm aiming for June 21-July 4. Each of the 12 coasters will be entered in a Build It! round, and if I release the whole park immediately after all of the coasters have been released, very few people will download the final coasters released, which of course are some of the best ones. Wink

By the time it is released, you'll have seen screenshots of every part of this park. I just finished taking 254 screenshots of every roller coaster, gentle ride, thrill ride, water ride, station, and food court in the park. 

But before any rides are shown in detail, we must begin at the most logical starting point, the park entrance.

(click to enlarge)
¡Viva Mexico!
Wow! So many screenshots! But a good way to show the work you've done. Ever thought about putting it in a gif small movie file?
Anyway, your work is really good and I'm amazed all that you do with RCT2.
When is Brookwood Gardens to come out? If you're talking June-July, that seems a little strong of a date. (By means, TOO long).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
@Amy, that's a good idea. I may do that once I've released every screenshot, including the coaster shots.

@Empire, the park won't be available for a while, but submitting all 12 coasters in Build It! will take a minimum of 12 weeks, which will take us to the end of March, and that's if I enter all of them consecutively. It may happen earlier than June, that's just the rough date I've set. I may bump it up to May if all of the coasters are available by then. I want people to know everything there is to know about this park before they download it, and that includes getting to know each coaster individually.  Happy

The entrance plaza is one of my favorite portions of the park, simply because the building is so distinctive.

[Image: BXaPvNW.jpg]

Here's what the building looks like from all angles:

[Image: BBuYZly.jpg]

[Image: PIjkDJq.jpg]

[Image: fkmq1pC.jpg]

[Image: w27hJUv.jpg]

But what's a giant building without a ride to place inside of it?

[Image: HXCzvPA.jpg]

Vampire Villa, if you haven't already figured this out, is a dark ride, similar to Disney's Haunted Mansion ride except with a significantly lower budget.
Since "see-through scenery" is on in that last screenshot, you'll have to use your imagination to depict the scary scenery inside of these walls.
¡Viva Mexico!
Now that^ is an expert building *applauds
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Brookwood Gardens has seven total water rides, and one of them, Old Mill Mishap, can be seen before you enter the park.

[Image: 6sqsB4B.jpg]

[Image: rlhZj8r.jpg]

This is the oldest water ride in the park, dating back to the early 80s. It isn't elaborately themed and is built fairly conservatively, but its immense popularity helped pave the way for the development of some of the park's most notable coasters.
¡Viva Mexico!