Favorite RCT/NL Game?

Just curious to see what everyone's favorite Roller Coaster Tycoon OR NoLimits game is, since that's why we're all here.
What if, instead of that, we just don't
I hear RCT2 is pretty cool.
[Image: Vk1WYNV.png]
I prefer RCT3, but I also play 1&2.
NL2 of course.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
RCT1 is by far the most complete RCT experience, I'm not going to write a review lol after +16 years we should know why. RCT2 kept a lot of the greatness of one while expanding on it in some aspects but greatly taking away from others. 3 is my favorite to do projects on simply because of how much you can do with it, but RCT1 will forever be my favorite.

I'd try NoLimits if it didn't come with the price tag it has...
Team CoasterTech

I've got to say RCT.... uh... RCT76. xD I can't decide! RCT1 and 2 both have great features, RCT1 best scenarios, and other things, RCT2, the map creator thingy. I think I'll go with RCT2, although RCT1 has the better scenario option, ya can easily make your own scenario in RCT2. It's not impossible, why, I have 35 friggin' scenarios free for all to download!

In the end, it's RCT2 just by a smidge.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
im not patient enough for nl2 so its rct3 for me
2 or 3. 3 has the modality that I have only seen in the RFactor games, while 2 for its impressive community recreations of real-life parks. All in all, I choose 3.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Someone told me that Terry only plays Parkitect! lol XD
Anyway even if I think RCT1/2 have a best peeps management, I choose RCT3 for the awesome videos that you can record with!

And even if i'm waiting for THIS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maYufgvcRis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAiH4_Wrc4
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
I am interested for both Parkitech and Planet Coaster! ACK!! I am excited! Biggrin Biggrin
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!