Vote for your favorite track! Round 227

Man, the fall of rct3 has begun.... ENTER RCT2 & 1!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
@Batt, if that's so, which one is mine?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Aww, those roller coasters are awesome! I don't know which one to pick!

Also, I think I already recognized who built some of them, but I'll keep it for myself for the surprise...

Anyway, I'll make an entry for the next round of Build it! if I can. I hope I'll have some success.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
@Supra - If you spend enough time here you'll get to where you instantly know some of the builder's styles, the creator's names were removed to allow anonymity in the voting.
Team CoasterTech

@ChrisMDB I saw that the creator's names are removed, and I agree with the reason of that. Also, I spent a lot of time here checking for downloads before I signed it, so I know their styles pretty well. I already know who built Barracuda and Pirate's Cove, but for people who want to know their creators, I'll say nothing...
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
@BlazingEmpire I don't want to spoil it out here XD

@Supra Looking forward to see your work!
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
See this is what happens when i go to this thread before I look at the entries
I find out all of the sudden I'm adopted into chris' family

I officially cannot stop laughing at that 8% of riders are barracudas, that's great
And I understand why i vomited, I ironically have a massive fear of drops so I don't like to actually ride real life roller coasters
And its pretty obvious to see which one is which between BlazingEmpire and Terry if you just look at their previous download submissions
Haven't decided yet, great round though
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Ok probably not voting, all the tracks are nice, but none are really that outstanding, they all just seem like random coasters in their respective parks, and the theming is pretty basic for all of them based on the parks their in
I would vote for Pirate's Cove but something about the supports and buildings seems really unrealistic and unpiratelike (yes thats a word)
May the most favoured coaster win!
Nave

they're* in
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]