harry potter

Harry could still talk to him through portrait though couldn't he?
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
^^Definatly,

But what if that locket or whatever was not voldemorts but Dubledors himself, and the locket was a horcrux and help half of dumbledor, and the other half is in that 'dying notice', and that is why dumbledor is the only one whom Voldemort fears. because he, himself, is immortal too. They just dont know it yet. The only thing that confuses me is that "R.A.B." stood for.

Here's the full notice,
"To the Dark Lord
I know I will be dead long before you read this
but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.
I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match,
you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B"
[Image: 7.jpg]
Indeed,
But i have done my research on the internet and i found this:

My theory is that RAB is regulus black...sirius's brother. As he was a Death Eater, the note said "to The Dark Lord". Also, in the 5th book, while cleaning out the drawing room in Grimmauld Place, they found a heavy locket that none of them could open, among many other things. This would mean that one of the horcruxes is in Harry's possesion.

R.A.B. = Regulus Black? But where does the A come into it? :twisted:
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

hmm...So maybe A is the middle name?

Is there anything in the first book that may have been a horcrux?
Cluno Wrote:Indeed,
But i have done my research on the internet and i found this:

My theory is that RAB is regulus black...sirius's brother. As he was a Death Eater, the note said "to The Dark Lord". Also, in the 5th book, while cleaning out the drawing room in Grimmauld Place, they found a heavy locket that none of them could open, among many other things. This would mean that one of the horcruxes is in Harry's possesion.

R.A.B. = Regulus Black? But where does the A come into it? :twisted:

:shock: omg!!! OMG!!! :shock:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
OoOoOo

How would that note end up in dumbledor though? how would he expect it to get to voldemort?
but wait....arent the blacs evil?? so if regulus black had it...it must be with bellatrix now.... :?
So are you saying that bellatrix may have a horcrux, and what about that snake that voldemort desired so much. I remeber dumbledor mentioning it, and saying that it might possibly be a horcrux.
You mean slytherins locket?
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

oh my freakin god!!! a new trailer for Goblet of Fire came out and i bloody passed out!! i swear!!! oh and its going to be rated pg-13....i know

just click on the link, trust me, you are going to be stunned

http://69.64.51.32/~admin1/media/2005/08...-high2.zip

PG-13?!?!?! :shock: